Sig P365 - Which Model Are You Carrying?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    I carry the X. I didn't care for the very small size of the original grip or the curved trigger. For days when I want a bit more concealment, I bought a standard size WC grip (love it), a 10 round mag and a Mag-Gut kit to boost back up to 12 rounds. After going through 100 rounds to test the Mag-Guts kit, I felt comfortable enough with it to get the kits to add 2 rounds to the X mags. A bonus is that I don't need the maglula loaders since those kits went in.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I carry the X. I didn't care for the very small size of the original grip or the curved trigger. For days when I want a bit more concealment, I bought a standard size WC grip (love it), a 10 round mag and a Mag-Gut kit to boost back up to 12 rounds. After going through 100 rounds to test the Mag-Guts kit, I felt comfortable enough with it to get the kits to add 2 rounds to the X mags. A bonus is that I don't need the maglula loaders since those kits went in.

Are you saying the magazines are easier to load after you install the +2 kit?

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    All I know is their website details which kit is for what. I'm not familiar with the dimple ones so I won't elaborate.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Can the maggutz be used on the dimpled 10 round mags?
    You know, one can take those dimpled mags for a ride out of state in a toolbox containing a cordless drill and a couple drill bits up to about 1/4" and one never knows just what might happen.

Mags05.jpg

Bcjustin

Nov 27, 2023
    California MD
    You know, one can take those dimpled mags for a ride out of state in a toolbox containing a cordless drill and a couple drill bits up to about 1/4" and one never knows just what might happen.
    hah well to call me not very handy would be a drastic understatement. I think I'd prefer to buy a couple 12 rounders across the border maybe over in Dahlgren and then try my handy work with said drill and drill bit on the dimpled 10s that I have.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I made an update to my 365X today - Holosun HE507K-GR. I'll have to get it to the range to get it sighted in.

IMG_7307.jpeg

Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    I uhm'd and ah'd about the 365X but ultimately went with the Glock 43X because 1) it's legendary Glock quality, and 2) the 15 round capacity was hard to beat in that small a from factor.

Bcjustin

Nov 27, 2023
    California MD
    That is the great thing about firearms, they got to work for you and not one size fits all!
    Yep my thoughts exactly. When I landed on the 365 series I rented a ton of stuff and that just felt right to me, but I did shoot the glocks very well. So I’m sure eventually I’ll get one!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I uhm'd and ah'd about the 365X but ultimately went with the Glock 43X because 1) it's legendary Glock quality, and 2) the 15 round capacity was hard to beat in that small a from factor.
    Not busting your balls, but you do know that the 43X is slightly larger and, according to Gaston's own website, it comes standard with a 10 rd mag? The 365X standard flush fit mag is 12 rounds.

Now obviously both can take larger mags, the 365 can use the Macro mags and have a 17+1 capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom