• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    Well, I'm having a 17% FTF rate so it's going back. I called SIG and it was painless so far. Also, about the 25 round mags....I went to PA Freedom Armory and they were $49.95 each. The 20's were only $39.95 lol.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Well, I'm having a 17% FTF rate so it's going back. I called SIG and it was painless so far. Also, about the 25 round mags....I went to PA Freedom Armory and they were $49.95 each. The 20's were only $39.95 lol.
    I picked up my 25s for like $39 IIRC.

I have had maybe 5% FTF, every time it was self induced by me loading the magazines wrong.

It's slightly annoying. But. Once you load the mags "right", it's 100% reliable. Get sloppy/lazy and not pay attention to how you load the mags, it will jam up.

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    I get the part about loading the mags properly. My issue is that a round that is in the chamber does not go bang....like a light strike of the firing pin. I thought that the problem may get better after break in but it got worse. It's wierd because this is the second handgun that I've bought recently that had to go back for repairs. The other was a Ruger SP-101. Bad luck I guess!

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    I get the part about loading the mags properly. My issue is that a round that is in the chamber does not go bang....like a light strike of the firing pin. I thought that the problem may get better after break in but it got worse. It's wierd because this is the second handgun that I've bought recently that had to go back for repairs. The other was a Ruger SP-101. Bad luck I guess!
    Ah, you meant failure to FIRE... (i read your FTF as failure to FEED)....

The only failure to FIRE i've had was with the bulk Federal Automatch from walmart.

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    1 week turnaround by SIG is pretty impressive. I need to go to the range and check to see if they fixed it

Bcjustin

Nov 27, 2023
    California MD
    Where does MD stand on 22LR mags? Does the 10 round limit apply for this guns such as this too? Thinking about picking up a P322 for range shooting. Honestly it doesn't really matter much, the VA isn't border isn't exactly far away...

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Where does MD stand on 22LR mags? Does the 10 round limit apply for this guns such as this too? Thinking about picking up a P322 for range shooting. Honestly it doesn't really matter much, the VA isn't border isn't exactly far away...
    It still applies.

brandon_h

Aug 29, 2021
    Mine was having ~ one failure to fire in a 10 round mag. Sent it back to Sig, got it back in about two weeks and yesterday I put ~ 250 rounds through it with zero failures. I'm really enjoying it despite the initial bumps.

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    How are the OEM triggers on Sig Compact and Micro-Compacts? I currently have a Glock 43X and the trigger is the usual Glock fare, which is not particularly good, IMO.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    How are the OEM triggers on Sig Compact and Micro-Compacts? I currently have a Glock 43X and the trigger is the usual Glock fare, which is not particularly good, IMO.
    The trigger on the P322 is about 3lbs (it's hammer-fired SAO), and it has a good enough reset if you install the AC trigger.

The P365s are a little less compelling. They're about 5-6.5lbs.
    BTW, for those interested in the P322, Sig released a "competition" version recently https://www.sigsauer.com/p322-comp.html
    Still desperately needs a heavier grip. Too much flip for my taste. If it were closer to 30oz, it'd be perfect.

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    I took mine out today and used Mini Mags. 110 rounds out of 5 mags with only 1 Fail to Load which may have been a mag loading issue. I had to zero my Romeo Zero and at 10 yards I was getting 3” groups from a rest. I was happy that I had no Fail To Fires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom