• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fwgj

Apr 18, 2022
    Clarksburg, MD
    I'm right there with you......mine has been in MD Roster Jail since April. Any word on the outcome of the MD Roster Board meeting? Did the Sig P322 get approved?
    I got an email from Rachel this morning....P322 was approved at the June 15th meeting....

Good Morning,   I am pleased to inform you the firearm was approved at the June 15th HRB meeting. The firearm should go in the next Maryland Register issue on July 1st. You have to allow 30 days for objections and if none, the firearm will be legal for sale and on the handgun roster on July 31st.   Thank you,

lisa788

Jan 13, 2019
    Mind sharing where you bought your P322? I would like to go ahead and order one. I already signed up for a November Pistolseed course.

fwgj

Apr 18, 2022
    Clarksburg, MD
    Mind sharing where you bought your P322? I would like to go ahead and order one. I already signed up for a November Pistolseed course.
    No problem....was a Gunbroker "Buy Now" just when the prices went from "hell no" at $799+ to "eh I'll pay it" at ~$549. Can get them for $499 Buy now on Gunbroker excluding shipping or any fees....

fwgj

Apr 18, 2022
    Clarksburg, MD
    Finally! The P322 has completed its Roster Jail sentence and is now home….Did it’s 3 month solitary confinement stretch with honor….‍
    1419E5FE-1301-4799-9C69-8FE54985092D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    josep

Latest threads

Top Bottom