• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TerminatorSVT

Aug 26, 2012
    Behind Enemy Lines
    I saw the ad in the classifieds, but they are asking $700. I saw it on Bud's gun shop for $560. Thank you all for the replies.

A friend was telling me to look into the XDM. Basically, I am looking for a nice 9mm.

hooligan82

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2011
    Baltimore county
    Have you shot any sigs? If not, go to the range and rent a sig, and a variety of different guns. Gun preference varies from person to person. From grips to trigger pull each person will have different opinions.

parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    The one in the classifieds is mine. IF Bud's will even ship to MD, add on cost of Next Day Air shipping plus dealer transfer fees and $700.00 is a good deal.
    Make an offer.

TerminatorSVT

Aug 26, 2012
    Behind Enemy Lines
    The one in the classifieds is mine. IF Bud's will even ship to MD, add on cost of Next Day Air shipping plus dealer transfer fees and $700.00 is a good deal.
    Make an offer.

Bud's has it for $563 with free shipping and probably about $40 for a transfer fee. So roughly $600 for a new one. I'm sorry, I would have to offer you less than $600 for yours.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    I think that I would not have bought a DAO (double action only) for my first handgun. But with that said, just remember good strong even pull of the trigger and the P-250 is a fine shooter. I have a P-250c in 9mm & 45cal. (exchange kit). When I first started shooting I had a revolver that gave me double and single action fire option. Enjoy and start putting away money for your next Sig as it may become a habit, it did with me. Chris

parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    I could be wrong, but I believe the one for $563.00 has the standard sights. Both mine have tritium night sights which adds to the cost significantly. $645.00 is the quote I got from them. If you are interested I will work with you, but it would have to be around $625.00. Guns are in perfect condition. Full size has maybe 100 rounds through it and I have never shot the compact.

Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom