• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justiw

Jan 26, 2012
    JrS2x9Y.jpeg

97g74ej.jpeg
    A gift to my FIL.

Edit, why does "insert" picture just skip the insert picture part and post without the pic?

pinto_custom

Jan 30, 2022
    Camp chopper made by me here in Laurel, 80crV2 High carbon steel and stabilized Maple burl handle .
    massive 10 inches blade.
    3B5A5206.jpg

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    A little something for the Go Bag-- Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner. Had my eye on this one for awhile --picked it up earlier this month on a trip to Nashville to visit my son and look at properties. Nashville Armory---nice gun store if you're ever in Free America...look them up and drop on in.

IMG_0628.jpeg

4g64loser

collector of fine .22s
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I have the same blade but with different scales and sheath. It will serve you well. My hunting buddy and I have twin skinners.....he uses his a lot more though. They are heavy enough to be used for breaking joints. I've beat mine through a spine or two and jammed it into hip sockets to cut the tendon. All I do is clean it up and sharpen it.
    A little something for the Go Bag-- Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner. Had my eye on this one for awhile --picked it up earlier this month on a trip to Nashville to visit my son and look at properties. Nashville Armory---nice gun store if you're ever in Free America...look them up and drop on in.

View attachment 374673

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    I have the same blade but with different scales and sheath. It will serve you well. My hunting buddy and I have twin skinners.....he uses his a lot more though. They are heavy enough to be used for breaking joints. I've beat mine through a spine or two and jammed it into hip sockets to cut the tendon. All I do is clean it up and sharpen it.
    :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    groundthing

Latest threads

Top Bottom