• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FlokiBear

Oct 12, 2020
    Have you seen anything intriguing revealed at Shot Show 2022 yet? I have seen the binary triggers for Glock 17 gen 3's. There was another post mentioning the FN Hi Power and its variants. Shadow Systems is releasing a compact model as well as a compensated DR920, comp built into the frame. Taurus also added a comp to their TX22 Competition.

And Sig Sauer decided not to show up but still donated half a million to the NSSF.

Oct 31, 2021
    I’m intrigued by the EOTech Eflex red dot. The DPP footprint mounts directly to my p320s, which is why I’m most interested. Plus at $390 msrp, it is cheaper than I would’ve expected from EOTech. We’ll see if that price translates to quality.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    The kel tec p50 carbine kit looks pretty cool. Grab the pistol and then either make a carbine out if it, or form1 it into a sbr.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

The Quattro lower and mag combo looks pretty awesome. 53 shots in each mag.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

8.6 blackout looks pretty awesome. Basically the 300 blk scaled up to a .308 instead of a 5.56. 300+ grain projectiles and a friggin 1/3 twist barrel. Looks like the subsonics are heavy enough to actually do some work. I'm wondering about super loads though. It seems like a 1/3 twist would mean that's out of the question, unless maybe you're shooting a monolithic copper projectile or something.

I still think the 9x39 makes a lot more sense, but it's cool seeing them try new things.

Busa

Jul 22, 2012
    So. MD
    From what I understand a number of regular attendees...big companies...haven't shown at the SHOT Show. I guess Covid related non-appearance.
    Everyone who has ever worked this show comes home sick, every year, even before covid. I swear viruses were release into the duct work on purpose.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I was hoping Sig was going to announce the rumored P320 10mm, but alas <crickets>.
    Also was hoping some barrel manufacturers would introduce AR-10 barrels in the Sig .277 Fury
    Other than that, I like the idea of the Holosun red dot with the internal battery that recharges from their solar panel. Never worry about replacing the battery again.

FlokiBear

Oct 12, 2020
    I’m intrigued by the EOTech Eflex red dot. The DPP footprint mounts directly to my p320s, which is why I’m most interested. Plus at $390 msrp, it is cheaper than I would’ve expected from EOTech. We’ll see if that price translates to quality.

That was surprising to see them making a pistol red dot. I am sure there will be plenty of people torture testing them in months to come.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Not a whole lot that caught my interest. Some of the new holosight models seem cool. Love to get one of the H&R m16a1 clones but that won’t happen while I still live behind enemy lines. It’s been a while since there was anything really innovative .

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    It’s been a while since there was anything really innovative .
    Well, it's been a while since there was anything innovative shown at the SHOT Show. It's all AR/AK/1911/Glock/clone-of-Glock.

IWA Nuremberg is another matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom