• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SHOTTAS

Sep 29, 2012
    Waldorf, MD
    Had a great time with my family on Saturday. We spent a couple hours shooting at various targets and distances. My mother even showed off her marksmanship skills from shooting at the doorway of the house to the tree line (500ft). Then my daughter had to show off a little bit. I was so proud of her. She is really enjoying her time shooting her crickett and spending time with daddy. The trash can was her target :) I just wanted to share my fun experience with the board.

Even had a nice visit by Charles County Sheriffs :) Someone had called the police on us lol. No issues at all they pulled up and said have a nice day. :) They just had to make contact. No ID request, inspection of firearms or property. Just shook my hand and left. Damn I love Charles County!

Happy shooting:party29:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      46.7 KB · Views: 194
    • 31.jpg
      31.jpg
      66.4 KB · Views: 198
    • 32.jpg
      32.jpg
      56.9 KB · Views: 201
    • 33.jpg
      33.jpg
      105.4 KB · Views: 197

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Congrats. That is what I love about rural Chuckles Co. A few weeks ago I had a similar visit. We were finishing up running a few thousand rounds through the 30cal Browning when they bumped the siren coming down the dirt road. We cleared the belt and they told me they had recieved dozens of calls mostly from miles away. They saw we were safely shooting into a hillside and did Google Earth neighboring properties. I reassured them that we were about out of the 30cal anyway and would be settling down with a few hundred clays and then the more normal fire rates of the mag fed 9mm's, .556's,.762's,44mags and a few other random toys. I am taking it easy lately letting the deer settle in for a few more weeks anyway.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Excellent. Teaching the kids to shoot and receive a DOP report on their records. Gotta love some good old fashioned DOP. A cardboard box with a black circle would have cost less. :D Next it'll be street lights. :party29:

SHOTTAS

Sep 29, 2012
    Waldorf, MD
    Excellent. Teaching the kids to shoot and receive a DOP report on their records. Gotta love some good old fashioned DOP. A cardboard box with a black circle would have cost less. :D Next it'll be street lights. :party29:

I definately will be using a cardboard box next time. My lil girl is destructive lol

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    looks like fun

Just my opinion - looks like no hearing protection was used. I think it's a must on a young kid no matter what the caliber

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom