• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krucam

Ultimate Member
    I don't know if my iffy ego would be up for it! I never claim to be a crack shot. This IS a charitable auction and the proceeds will benefit the USA Shooting Team and gets you and a guest a 3day/2night stay in Colorado Springs. :thumbsup:

Al's Snackbar

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    That would be soooo emberrasingly awesome.

She would just whip my ass without even blinking and I would have a huge smile in my face all along!!!

kim-rhode-cobra.jpg

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    Is there a happy ending afterward. Sht 3grand to get schooled? I could see if you wdre close to her level maybe the comp would give you a good push but still 3gs is alot of trp/skeet shooting to hone your craft. Pratice makes perfect.

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    I would have to turn that offer down.:tdown:
    Kim would offer me her medals after watching me take down one after another after another. See would be bored and embarrassed to say the least . :D

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    I would have to turn that offer down.:tdown:
    Kim would offer me her medals after watching me take down one after another after another. See would be bored and embarrassed to say the least . :D

Since I've never seen you shoot, I have to assume this is totally true. Thanks for not humiliating an Olympic champion.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Actually, if I had the money to burn I'd do that in a heartbeat. Winchester gives all the money to the US Shooting Team and I bet you could learn an awful lot from her.

Todd Bender charges $850 for half day instruction. I expect that if Kim Rhode does coaching her rates are similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom