• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    I have a RHT holster for my CZ TS back when I was shooting USPSA. Zero complaints other the tension screw could use some vibratite. Been meaning to get one for my CZ S2 but never seem to get around to it.

Good to hear Vibratite coming back up again, sounds like I need to add a tube of that to my collection, thanks, brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I have a RHT holster for my CZ TS back when I was shooting USPSA. Zero complaints other the tension screw could use some vibratite. Been meaning to get one for my CZ S2 but never seem to get around to it.
    I think application of vibratite to the screws is in his instructions as if the last holster I bought from him. He gave me one of the tiny disposable tubes when I picked up.
    Yeah, Argentina doesn’t play with their beef game I hear!

You heard right. Drink sherry and eat churascos or lomitos in lots of spots. Then decide which ones to hit again. Quilmes is the local brew, IIRC. I had a client recently who grew up there. Very cool to hear from him about some of the best spots (I took notes, just in case). I don't bird hunt but their shotgun hunting opportunities are quite famous for good reasons.
    Good to hear Vibratite coming back up again, sounds like I need to add a tube of that to my collection, thanks, brother!

I think you will get a tiny tube of vibratite pink with your holster. I have the blue on my bench as well but I followed instructions to use the provided stuff and have had no issues.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Mine is old enough it just uses an o-ring for knob friction. Works but could be better w/ vibratite.

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Mine is old enough it just uses an o-ring for knob friction. Works but could be better w/ vibratite.

I think application of vibratite to the screws is in his instructions as if the last holster I bought from him. He gave me one of the tiny disposable tubes when I picked up.

You heard right. Drink sherry and eat churascos or lomitos in lots of spots. Then decide which ones to hit again. Quilmes is the local brew, IIRC. I had a client recently who grew up there. Very cool to hear from him about some of the best spots (I took notes, just in case). I don't bird hunt but their shotgun hunting opportunities are quite famous for good reasons.

I think you will get a tiny tube of vibratite pink with your holster. I have the blue on my bench as well but I followed instructions to use the provided stuff and have had no issues.

Excellent info all! I reckon I’m going to go with the brass tension adjuster for reasons. If it looks as cool in person as my proposed aesthetic is in my head, it’s gonna be pretty sharp. Obviously an OWB build under a vest for comp.

That’s good to hear that I need A.) Pink and B.) there might be some in the box.

I appreciate you both!

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    ff7676a61da8d3c266d349b8e7395a4e.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads