• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    I wanted to get something different for my new SGL21, so I located this really hard to find PKS-07 red dot sniper scope. Its original equipment on the SV-98 Russian Sniper Rifle.

Thoughts?

2012-08-30_08-09-59_20.jpg

2012-08-30_08-10-24_173.jpg

2012-08-30_08-12-00_949.jpg

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    no heavier than any decent scope i would think. 1.9 lbs

The scope is sick. Its a fixed 7x with a black dot center when off, and a red dot when turned on. Very easily seen in daylight.

Last edited:

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Kalinka Optics had the PKS-07 for about $500 a little while back. AND a whole sh*t load of other cool stuff ;)

just found it. $499 http://kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-scopes/red-dot/pks-07-w-illuminated-rangefinder-universal.html

PKS-07 Tactical Sniper Sight w/ Dual Black/Red Rangefinding Reticle, Universal AK/SKS/SVD Version is a unique sniper scope based on collimator technology. The scope was created in LOMO (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) especially for the VSK-94 sniper platform. As it was technologically more advanced as well as lighter, the Russian military has chosen it over the PSO-3 as the standard optic for the SV-98. We offer an AA version with linearly marked elevation turrets, exclusively imported by Kalinka Optics It fits AK and SVD rifles and is optimized for use on SVD, Tigr, PSL Mosin and similar rifles. It's fully coated prismatic lens system provides a remarkable, high contrast, wide angle field of view and lower eyepiece location for comfortable aiming. The scope has an illuminated rangefinding reticle. The scope has POSP-style windage and elevation adjustments (every elevation turret' click moves POI by 4.5 cm at 100 m, every windage turret' click moves POI by 2.5 cm at 100 m). The special protective lens coatings protect the scope from scratching and fouling in the extreme battlefield conditions where it was designed to operate. Notice the extreme temperature rating on this scope, you'll quit before it will. It comes with a cover case and rubber eyepiece. A definite BEST CHOICE!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom