• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDRifles

Mar 9, 2017
    I used to get my magazines from Delaware but the new ban shut that down. Do anybody know of compatible 10 round magazines for the ruger sfar? Just ordered it and not planning to travel out of state anytime soon

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I used to get my magazines from Delaware but the new ban shut that down. Do anybody know of compatible 10 round magazines for the ruger sfar? Just ordered it and not planning to travel out of state anytime soon
    It should be compatible with SR25/AR10 pattern mags. Magpul has 10 round PMAGs available.

PMAGs are the mags that Ruger includes with the SFAR. You can get them pretty much everywhere.

Last edited:

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Try on Ruger’s website, ShopRuger.com. If they’re in stock, they’ll have them. Plus if you registered your rifle with Ruger they usually give you a coupon code for 10 or 20% (don’t remember % for certain - don’t quote me) off your webstore order.

MDRifles

Mar 9, 2017
    Thanks for all the replies I looked up y’all suggestions and yes it seems they do take the sr25 mags as well. I’ll check out the ruger site and the hexmags

MDRifles

Mar 9, 2017
    MAG290, can order them from most places, Lanbos has them for $16.50
    Lanbos 10rd SR25 PMAG

If you want 20rd MAG291s, pretty much every gun shop in southern PA has them on the shelf
    I ended up getting two 10rd full size hexmags and a short profile 10rder. The hexmags was on sale for 13$ gunmagwarehouse. Picked up my gun today and blue fins pinned the 20rd mag they end up sending it with the gun. Always had a great experience with blue fins and they give you a md shooter discount on transfers. So now I have 4 mags kinda wish I knew they would end up shipping the mag I would’ve gotten another short 10rder

Sirex