• eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Ban on machetes in 3.2.1?
    :sad20:

Screenshot_20230517-121443~2.png

owldo

Ultimate Member

Imagine if one these women had been armed. We'd have had 1 fewer sexual assault. On the other hand, a woman who actually defended herself would likely be under arrest.

But hey, not to worry - the police patrol the parks regularly - just not when this woman was assaulted...
    Always remember ... when seconds count, the police are minutes away !

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I wonder what Columbia's bike/running paths are like now these days, some of those go deep into the woods.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I wonder what Columbia's bike/running paths are like now these days, some of those go deep into the woods.
    They were shit thirty years ago. A kid I went to school with was a waste of oxygen but his older brother was a straight up criminal. That loser and a few friends liked to mug people on those paths. He later graduated to murder.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    They are the Southern Amish and are a relative newcomer. One day, I have no doubt, they will inhabit the territories currently claimed by the Northern Amish.
    Bingo. awesome. Seriously, though I think the Latin Kings Amish rule there and they do not like the upper county MS-13 Amish. The lower county Amish like machetes...

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    They were shit thirty years ago. A kid I went to school with was a waste of oxygen but his older brother was a straight up criminal. That loser and a few friends liked to mug people on those paths. He later graduated to murder.
    Me and some girlfriends enjoyed looong walks on many of the paths in the columbia area during the 90s. :innocent0

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Me and some girlfriends enjoyed looong walks on many of the paths in the columbia area during the 90s. :innocent0
    I learned real fast to get OFF the path before getting off with the girlfriends. There were a few especially handy spots between neighborhoods.

Also handy for those double alibi situations where you and your friends wanted to do some unauthorized camping. Not saying it was smart, just saying it happened.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    The irony is that the parks literally have their own dedicated police force complete with horses, dogs, motorcycles and a helicopter and yet they cannot keep people safe. No one can keep you safe. You are your own first responder.
    "Maryland-National Capital Park Police said this was believed to be an isolated incident, but now Montgomery County police say they’re looking for other potential victims."

A follow up to "The parks are safe, they are patrolled regularly"

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I learned real fast to get OFF the path before getting off with the girlfriends. There were a few especially handy spots between neighborhoods.

Also handy for those double alibi situations where you and your friends wanted to do some unauthorized camping. Not saying it was smart, just saying it happened.
    Yeah I lived in Huntington and made many visits to the trails, paved and more impromptu ones near the Old Iron Bridge off Guilford

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom