• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I think a gun forum is a place to ask questions, right? There are times when the law has no logic, a lot of times. Most people especially men think more along the lines of logic vs feelings. So trying to understand may take a minute. Meanwhile people are giving good info , sarcastic answers and unfortunately wrong answers. It may take a minute for any OP to come to grips with the situation. OK
    Asking questions is fine but so many questions have been previously asked and answered on this forum. A Search would find those questions and answers but instead of initiative and personal responsibility it's easier to seek out enablers, getting them to do the work

Edwonbass

Jan 28, 2021
    Union Mills, MD
    Seems that if a guy was up in PA and ran into another fella up in PA and one of those guys just happened to have some 20 rounders for sale and the other guy just happened to have some cash, what would be the harm eh?

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Seems that if a guy was up in PA and ran into another fella up in PA and one of those guys just happened to have some 20 rounders for sale and the other guy just happened to have some cash, what would be the harm eh?
    I used to pick up my drums right over in Shrewsbury. Usually I’ll take my SUV so I have the weight capacity to really load up.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    Asking questions is fine but so many questions have been previously asked and answered on this forum. A Search would find those questions and answers but instead of initiative and personal responsibility it's easier to seek out enablers, getting them to do the work
    The search option does not always work as well as you’d think. Also if you read his question he has some factors that may not be so easy to find. Then there is always the option to not read or post if you feel it’s repetitive. I’m here to learn and help. I’m fine with answering any questions no matter how many times they’ve been ask if I know the answer. Don’t think that makes me an enabler and I definitely wouldn’t come to the the conclusion the OP doesn’t have initiative or isn’t personally responsible. JMO and obviously differs from yours.

MAANavy

Feb 3, 2023
    Severn
    The search option does not always work as well as you’d think. Also if you read his question he has some factors that may not be so easy to find. Then there is always the option to not read or post if you feel it’s repetitive. I’m here to learn and help. I’m fine with answering any questions no matter how many times they’ve been ask if I know the answer. Don’t think that makes me an enabler and I definitely wouldn’t come to the the conclusion the OP doesn’t have initiative or isn’t personally responsible. JMO and obviously differs from yours.

Yeah exactly…i did search on my own big boy self and had a few different challenges to add that obviously this dude didn’t care to notice. I appreciate you [mention]RRomig [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAANavy

Feb 3, 2023
    Severn

I just re-listed them on GB with my PA address and I’ll ship from PA when I’m there…lol damn maryland restrictions making life harder

MAANavy

Feb 3, 2023
    Severn

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom