• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAANavy

Feb 3, 2023
    Severn
    Hello all! Possibly a dumb question, but i am military living in Maryland and trying to sell M14 20rd magazines..I am aware it’s against the law to sell those in MD. However I’m not a resident and do have a PA address so if I use my PA address BUT ship them FROM MD is that still against the law? Or would i have to go up to PA just to ship them to a buyer? Thanks all!

MAANavy

Feb 3, 2023
    Severn
    Here is the pertaining law:

"(b) Prohibited. -- A person may not manufacture, sell, offer for sale, purchase, receive, or transfer a detachable magazine that has a capacity of more than 10 rounds of ammunition for a firearm."

I mean i know that, i was saying i have a PA address…so can i not use that and even stick it on my label but drop off to a MD post office?

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Yeah if i can find it lol, is it that tight knit of a group for intros? I’m down.
    It is a pretty active community.

As for the mags, don't sell, transfer, or offer to sell in the people's republic of marylandistan. I wouldn't suggest shipping from an md address but you do you.

The law is absolutely dumb but if you manage to get busted by bad luck it's a pretty easy conviction and the ******* prosecutors that nolle pros violent offenders will be fighting over who gets to perp walk you in chains over it.

MAANavy

Feb 3, 2023
    Severn
    It is a pretty active community.

As for the mags, don't sell, transfer, or offer to sell in the people's republic of marylandistan. I wouldn't suggest shipping from an md address but you do you.

The law is absolutely dumb but if you manage to get busted by bad luck it's a pretty easy conviction and the ******* prosecutors that nolle pros violent offenders will be fighting over who gets to perp walk you in chains over it.

Understood, i agree and appreciate the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom