• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMeade

Oct 6, 2010
    Carney
    Gentlemen,

We will be holding an NRA 3X600 reduced to 200 yard tournament on Saturday, October 13th. It will be open to sling shooters and Tactical shooters. The sling shooters will shoot on the MR-52 target which has 1 minute of angle scoring rings and the Tactical shooters will shoot on the 100 yard smallbore target which at 200 yards has 1/2 minute of angle scoring rings. The course of fire is 3-20 shot prone matches with 2 sighters for each match. We will run 3 relays so scoring will be done from the firing line. Each competitor will shoot, score and pull targets. The match will be separated into "Match rifle" "Service rifle" and "Tactical rifle". The entry fee will be $15 with $5 going into the prize pool. Each catagory winner will get $5 for each shooter that is in their catagory. Sign up starts at 8 am with first round down range at 9 am.

The club address is 3938 Bowser Road, New Freedom Pennsylvania 17349. If you have ant questions about the match send me an e-mail at JMeade@Comcast.net.

The round total for the tournament is 66 but bring extras in case we screw up in the pits. Any caliber up to .338 is allowed. The sling shooters will be separated from the tactical shooters so muzzle brakes won't be a problem.

It's not required to pre enter but if you do I will send you a cancellation notice by 8 pm on Friday the 12th if the weather is bad. Even though the price of gasoline is going down it's still to expensive to be riding around in the pouring down rain.

I hope to see you folks at the range.

John Meade

duke308

Keeper of the List
    Oct 7, 2008
    Mid Atlantic Region
    Am trying to make it

John;

I am trying to get off from work to come to the match. I enjoyed the last one I was at, you have a nice range, and ran a good shoot.

Steve D

rundownfid

May 3, 2010
    Have been having a few problems getting my ammo ready for this, it keeps disappearing down range?? Nearly ready, if i can just get the scope on without cant.

JMeade

Oct 6, 2010
    Carney
    Steve,

If you can make it up on Saturday there will be a couple of guys who want to talk to you about the matches at Mayberry.

Rundownfid,

That 1/2 minute target will tell you all about your scope and your ammo. It's a real challenge even as close as 200 yards.

John

Tstras

Not a Junior Member
    Jan 16, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Yup, Tim and I had a great time too. Great bunch of people to shoot with and I always learn something new. Can't beat it.

JMeade

Oct 6, 2010
    Carney
    Gentlemen,

Attached are the results from the tournament on Saturday October 13th. The weather wasn't too bad and some good scores were fired. I hope to see you guys next year on the 4th of May and the 12th of October.

Be sure and take good care of yourselves.

John Meade

Attachments

• SeitzlandRifleClubOctober2012Results.xls
      15 KB · Views: 107

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads