• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drewsky87

Dec 20, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I ordered one yesterday, just waiting for it to ship to my FFL so I can get started on the long wait. Thought I may as well get one now incase any unconstitutional legislation happens to pass.

Anybody have experience with these lowers? Any issues with the fit of LPKs or FCG? It's going to be my first AR build (my second AR however, I've already got the disease). I plan on getting my hands on everything else over time as money (and the wife lol) permits.

Drewsky87

Dec 20, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Seems they are sold out today :-( I would like a SEEKINS upper :-) but not in the cards for the near future...

They were in stock all day yesterday. I saw this thread in the afternoon while I was at work and was able to order one around 1800 after I got home.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Grabbed one on the MDSHOOTERs special they had. I want the mag release and bolt catch that they make. Got a MOE PSA lower parts kit minus FCG for $59 yesterday. Slowly collecting stuff as I can find it.

Drewsky87

Dec 20, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Grabbed one on the MDSHOOTERs special they had. I want the mag release and bolt catch that they make. Got a MOE PSA lower parts kit minus FCG for $59 yesterday. Slowly collecting stuff as I can find it.
    I ordered the same LPK in FDE yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom