• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I hastily applied right after the Bruen decision. All this talk now about the app/portal has made me realize that I don't remember all the details. Maybe someone who has not applied yet could document the process by screenshooting each page (before you put your info in, obviously) so we can really dissect what is required (*) vs. optional. I'm afraid to try to go back and look at or do anything to mine in case I screw something up :o

Assuming it's legal to publish such things (which...why wouldn't it be? :shrug: dunno.)

Just a thought.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Thank you, but I can't open that page. I'd give it even odds that MSP website is swamped, or my computer...because it can be weird sometimes. I'll give it a try later.

They have quite a few screen shots over at MSI:
    https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/information/md-carry-permits

Scroll down to "Submitting the Application".
    Thank you...why didn't I think of MSI? :o. At the moment, though, I'm looking for the employer and references pages (they certainly seem to be the MDS hot button today), and I don't see them on MSI's page.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Thank you, but I can't open that page. I'd give it even odds that MSP website is swamped, or my computer...because it can be weird sometimes. I'll give it a try later.

Thank you...why didn't I think of MSI? :o. At the moment, though, I'm looking for the employer and references pages (they certainly seem to be the MDS hot button today), and I don't see them on MSI's page.
    The link was working a little after noon when I posted but it looks like the MSP site is swamped again. Try it in the wee small hours of the morning.

I have a copy of the PDF file on my computer but no idea how to post it or send it. I looked and it covers the employment section on pages 25 and 26 and has screenshots of the forms.

The references are on page 28 and a little of 29.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    The MSP site is probably swamped from everyone entering their classes from this weekend and submitting their applications. I got mine in around 6PM today and it says it submitted ok. Just need it to work it’s way through the system now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tharper429

Latest threads

Top Bottom