• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    Just got one of my orders from Natchez which was supposed to contain 10 boxes (1 brick) of standard velocity 22lr, and 10 boxes (1 brick) of high velocity 22lr. The high velocity brick was opened and 2 boxes were missing. wtf? I called and after insinuating that UPS stole them, they finally said they'll backorder the two boxes for me which I guess is sufficient. Anyone else experience this before?

bones2586

Living the madness
    Jul 14, 2011
    SoMD
    Wonder if the packers are getting confused, with all the quantity limits being placed on ammo orders? One box, one brick, one case....may be hard to keep up with it all.

Good that Natchez is making it right though. I've ordered from them several times (in the past, before the madness) and haven't had any issues.

It's tough to justify (for me) the ammo quantity limitations VS the shipping costs...:sad20:

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I just got my order of a bunch of .22lr yesterday and everything was correct. 4 different brands, for a total of 1200 rounds was accounted for. Hopefully it was just overlooked and not some sort of scam, but at least they're taking care of it.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    Probably never opened the brick to see if it was full

It was open inside the shipping box and one of the 50rd boxes was out of it just loose inside the shipping container. Someone had to actually open the box and take 2 out. I'm going to give them the benefit of doubt and assume they read the "10" as an "8" somehow and took the two out by mistake. If that's the case, shouldn't they have 2 boxes sitting on a shelf somewhere?

Regardless, Natchez did make it right, or says they eventually will. :sad20:

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    I've had complete boxes of ammo turn up "Cough Cough" Missing from UPS.... after being marked dropped off.. which is IMPOSSIBLE... b/c I never signed for it and the signature box just had a straight line on it LOL...... bye bye 1k rounds of 5.56

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Natchez has always been top notch with me. Although I did get 2 tracking numbers the other day for the same shipment in 1 email, one of the tracking numbers was delivered to Alabama on 2/29/12....... Yes that's 2012, I called them yesterday and they weren't sure how I got that number also. The big brown truck is delivering the good number today sometime.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    Just got a voicemail from someone at Natchez saying they would refund my two boxes because they're not in stock. So I quickly checked their website, and it showed 2 boxes of the exact same rounds IN STOCK. My guess is they found them and didn't want to eat the shipping charges, so they put them up for sale. I'm kinda mad now. Not royally, but I feel like I got owned a little bit.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Just got one of my orders from Natchez which was supposed to contain 10 boxes (1 brick) of standard velocity 22lr, and 10 boxes (1 brick) of high velocity 22lr. The high velocity brick was opened and 2 boxes were missing. wtf? I called and after insinuating that UPS stole them, they finally said they'll backorder the two boxes for me which I guess is sufficient. Anyone else experience this before?

Right, because the grease guy at their loading doc would never do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom