• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i'm doing the AM match and possibly the PM. any newbies want to get handheld, i'm happy to do that.

look thru the competition pages to see what you need, but basically handgun, decent holster, 3 mags, some sort of cover garment just a basic jacket or vest works, and of course eye and ear pro. 3 boxes of ammo (150 rounds).

this is near inwood, wv, half an hour above winchester and maybe 45-60 mins west of frederick.

www.peacemakernational.com

hope to see y'all there, david

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Do the Peacemaker IDPA matches include help with set up or teardown? Is there any typical number of stages they have & typical round count? Do they run a strictly cold range/bays, or do they ever use hot bays?

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    one huge perk at peacemaker is it's a private range and the employees handle setup and teardown. you just show up and shoot, and of course help reset and paste targets during the match.

always cold bays, generally 5-6 stages, and their idpa matches usually have a higher round count than other idpa matches in the area. the owner and match directors/employees are all avid if not rabid shooters and you'll never go home complaining about a low round count at peacemaker.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    one huge perk at peacemaker is it's a private range and the employees handle setup and teardown. you just show up and shoot, and of course help reset and paste targets during the match.

always cold bays, generally 5-6 stages, and their idpa matches usually have a higher round count than other idpa matches in the area. the owner and match directors/employees are all avid if not rabid shooters and you'll never go home complaining about a low round count at peacemaker.

Thanks, I'm definitely goig to have to head out there before too much longer. I normally shoot at TCSC & AAFG, and watched some of the WV Championships at PNTC, but haven't yet shot out there. Very much looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom