• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Surprised no one has mentioned this latest flavor from Safariland yet.

I guess appealing to the minimalist market. Looks pretty bare bones with some rigidity. Doesn't appear to take up much real estate.
    Single plastic clip with screw seems would be the only Achilles heel.
    Large steel Ulticlip might beef it up a notch.
    Think I'll order one and see what she's about.
    40 bucks
    798e6a2dece019575433ba6ffe60a14f.jpg
    42029da777fcea3c27dc95900ff6b41f.jpg
    43e0e60bea9031ed565e19137c520e23.jpg

Last edited:

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Someone will soon come along and be like "But but but it will let debris get all up into the barrel and slide". lol
    Haha. Any gun you carry daily needs the ol air compressor treatment pretty regularly. Either that or you will be "that guy" when you press off your first shot on range day.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Haha. Any gun you carry daily needs the ol air compressor treatment pretty regularly. Either that or you will be "that guy" when you press off your first shot on range day.
    Actually using compressed air you might be more prone to blowing stuff to the inside of the pistol. I have never had a little bit of lint affect any pistol operation.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I take my carry guns apart every couple of days to put a new trigger in anyway....

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    only concern I could se is depending on the pistol, not having a smoth draw due possibly snagging on clothing.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Actually using compressed air you might be more prone to blowing stuff to the inside of the pistol. I have never had a little bit of lint affect any pistol operation.
    Sorry, I probably should have specified. This is with the pistol field stripped.

As for lint and crap hindering operation, I've only really observed it on revolvers when a massiv amount of crap accumulates under the side plate and adheres to the moving parts. 1911s can get funky but that's usually apparent long before it hinders operation. Never seen a glock, hk usp, or a cz 75 shit the bed from lint or fuzz. I have seen the amazing halo of pocket crud surround a few people (including me) when they didn't clean out the crap on the regular. Pretty amusing. Definitely a good excuse to ping your buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom