James Madison Building
    Dept Code 111
    12500 NE 10th Place [/FONT]
    TIMEGRAM

Second Amendment Foundation Aiming For
    A September To Remember
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] URGENT: The Second Amendment Foundation is working hard to protect our gun rights. You all know we are able to make a difference because of the support we receive from Second Amendment Patriots around the country. I am sincerely asking for your help, September is going to be a very difficult month if we do not find the support we need to fund our massive workload. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] It seems the anti-gunners are going about it a different way this time around. Rather than push a national campaign for extensive gun control, they are making moves behind the scenes which is why we must keep the national public aware. We currently have 24 open legal cases across the country trying to earn a victory in each and every one in order to protect our gun rights. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] As you can imagine the bill for that amount of legal action is substantial. Also coming up this month is the 2013 Gun Rights Policy Conference which will be held in Houston, TX on September 27, 28, and 29. Unfortunately with such a great event like the Gun Rights Policy Conference comes another massive bill we must take care of. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] The anti-gunners are not going away and neither are we. It is imperative we collect as many resources as possible to challenge anti-gun rights laws from coast to coast. WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] It is our absolute passion and goal to protect our Second Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms. We will work tirelessly in order to keep our rights intact but we also need a lot of help from fellow patriots around the country. You too can fight the anti-gun crowd by providing us with the resources necessary to keep our fight alive. It is terribly expensive to keep up with the anti-gun groups who have deep pockets and big shot donors. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] A few of our open court cases include a challenge to Nebraska prohibition on CCW by legal resident aliens, a challenge to Alameda County gun shop permit requirements, a challenge to CA policy of refusing to return firearms, and a challenge to Chicago's gun range prohibition based on 1st and 2nd Amendment. This is just a fraction of our current workload [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] We are made up of and supported by true American Patriots. We are a grassroots organization and people like you are the fuel that keeps us running. Without you, we would not be able to keep the doors open and our Second Amendment Rights would be in serious jeopardy. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Along with the need to raise funds to pay attorneys hired for important gun rights lawsuits, SAF must continue to pay thousands of dollars' worth of bills to maintain free grassroots meetings, trainings and seminars. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] There has been such an incredible union of Second Amendment Patriots since Obama was elected President. Not only through purchasing firearms but by standing together and standing up for our right to keep and bear arms. Since Obama took office there have been over 65 million firearms purchased in the United States, mostly due to the fear of Obama's anti-gun agenda. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] We must continue to work together and attack this anti-gun agenda head on. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE ANTI-GUNNERS MORE RABIDLY DETERMINED TO DESTROY THE SECOND AMENDMENT. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Financial needs could not have come at a worse time. We must not run out of funds during the middle of this fight. There is no way we could have budgeted for all this. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Even worse...Sarah Brady Group and the Gun Ban Coalition are using the Connecticut shooting to push for new national anti-gun laws. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] The liberal anti-gun media wants blood, and it's ours. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] SELECT HERE & Make a much-needed EMERGENCY donation to SAF today. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Your generosity is much appreciated. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Gun grabbers think that past gun control efforts have worn us down and hope you and I will quit the fight to protect individual rights. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] I am counting on you. I know times are tough for everyone but if you could please make a special emergency gift to SAF of $100 or $50 or whatever you can afford, anything will help. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Please contribute your emergency gift immediately. Tomorrow is too late. I know I can count on you. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Times are tough but as things get tougher it's critical we have gun rights. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] To continue educational and legal action projects we rely on people like you who care. Unlike gun grabbers we don't have deep pockets or big shot donors but we will never back down from them. Not with our Second Amendment in jeopardy. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    C:\Users\Stu\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Make Your SAF Contribution & Get Two "American By Birth Gun Owner By Choice" Stickers With Your Donation[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

Thank you. Your support means a lot to me.

Sincerely yours,
    Alan%20Gottlieb%20signature.jpg

Alan M. Gottlieb
    Founder
    Second Amendment Foundation

P.S. Remember, the anti-gunners are raising tens of thousands of dollars to steal our rights from us -- we need your support now to help stop them dead in their tracks!

To send a check, please mail to:
    Second Amendment Foundation
    James Madison Building
    Dept Code 111
    12500 NE 10th Place
    Bellevue, WA 98005

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Second Amendment Foundation (www.SAF.org) is the nation's oldest and largest tax-exempt education, research, publishing and legal action group focusing on the Constitutional right and heritage to privately own and possess firearms. Founded in 1974, The Foundation has grown to more than 650,000 members and supporters and conducts many programs designed to better inform the public about the consequences of gun control. [/FONT]
    Paid for by Second Amendment Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible. Copyright © 2013 Second Amendment Foundation, All Rights Reserved.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    There are reasons besides 281 to support them however.

We would not be awaiting possible CERT from SCOTUS in Woolard without them.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    There are reasons besides 281 to support them however.

We would not be awaiting possible CERT from SCOTUS in Woolard without them.

I totally agree.

I'm a life member, was just pointing out the 281 angle because many people seem to think that SAF is behind our legal efforts to defeat it. That $ is coming from the NRA.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Additionally ...

Amazon buyers can make stealth donations to SAF by using the B2B link on their webpage. Even if you already have stuff in your Amazon cart or wishlist, clicking on the SAF link prior to placing an order will bring up your account and credit SAF for a portion of the sale.

Attachments

• SAF Amazon.JPG
      SAF Amazon.JPG
      15.1 KB · Views: 224
    Last edited:

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Part of the blame for the SAF really needing cash right now goes not only to the antis, but also to the lower courts' refusal to acknowlege the 2A as an equal part of the BoR. With another SCOTUS win, hopefully, many of the other cases start to turn our way.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Done - 2AF and MSI are the only charitable organizations that get multiple donations from me each year. Dig deep and often Boys and Girls - at least you get your monies worth with these guys!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Amazon buyers can make stealth donations to SAF by using the B2B link on their webpage. Even if you already have stuff in your Amazon cart or wishlist, clicking on the SAF link prior to placing an order will bring up your account and credit SAF for a portion of the sale.

This. Don't forget, and tell your friends.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I just became a Life Member.

I've also been using their amazon link for months and will continue to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom