• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • earlybirdnj

Aug 1, 2013
    Southern Lancaster County Farmers Sportsmens Association gunshow
    March 11 & 12 at Solanco fairgrounds, 172 S. Like Street in Quarryville, Pa.
    Saturday-8-4
    Sunday-9-3.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    The street is Lime Street not Like Street. Sounds like an old school show probably not as big as York. Anyone been to it or know how many tables it is? You never know what you may find at an old school gun show.

Last edited:

Kair350

"Send Me"
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2016
    Harford County MD
    That question is asked for every venue that's mentioned in a thread. Maybe check their website?
    Paid 5 bucks at the door Today Saturday at 1330. Was carrying. No one asked Or seemed to care. In and out in 15 minutes. Small show. Went for magazines saw less than 10 total. Less than 75 tables.

Last edited:

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    It is what I call an old school show held by the sportsman club for $5. Someone like me would sell stuff there. I may do the Oct. 8-9 show. A few dealers there. I got some once fired brass for a good price. Ammo was a bit on the high side but it is like that at most shows. I don't have to buy ammo though I handload. Had a good time bull crapping with people! If you don't come out to the shows once in a while they will be gone. We all know you can get things lower online.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    It is what I call an old school show held by the sportsman club for $5. Someone like me would sell stuff there. I may do the Oct. 8-9 show. A few dealers there. I got some once fired brass for a good price. Ammo was a bit on the high side but it is like that at most shows. I don't have to buy ammo though I handload. Had a good time bull crapping with people! If you don't come out to the shows once in a while they will be gone. We all know you can get things lower online.
    The Fall show is going to be in the new clubhouse. My son, brother , nephew and I went up there this morning. I enjoyed it, some intersting things to look at. Saw my first Ruger lever action 44 mag today!

earlybirdnj

Aug 1, 2013
    Paid 5 bucks at the door Today Saturday at 1330. Was carrying. No one asked Or seemed to care. In and out in 15 minutes. Small show. Went for magazines saw less than 10 total. Less than 75 tables.
    Actually there we’re like 150 tables. You must have only gone in the first building.
    It was a very good show for me. Sold a bunch of stuff I had hanging around.
    Good traffic.
    Went with 3 totes of stuff and down to one small one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom