• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    RONALD N. YOUNG is Frederick County's Senator. His email is ronald.young@senate.state.md.us and the office number is 410-841-3575. He is going to be voting Yes on SB 281. Call him today and make sure he knows he will be losing his seat if he votes for it.

Called his aide and she was a piece of work.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Done. Yeah, his aide is an ignorant twit. We need to be aggressive about unseating him in the next cycle!! O-U-T!

I believe he is up for election not this cycle but next. I already registered as a DINO.

I also have my letter to the editor of FNP ready and excel spreadsheet documenting his infringements.

Ranger Tom

Jan 28, 2013
    Woodsboro MD
    RONALD N. YOUNG is Frederick County's Senator. His email is ronald.young@senate.state.md.us and the office number is 410-841-3575. He is going to be voting Yes on SB 281. Call him today and make sure he knows he will be losing his seat if he votes for it.

Called his aide and she was a piece of work.

Young is not the only Senator for Frederick County, David Brinkley represents the eastern half of the county and maybe a small segment of Carroll. So far Brinkley has voted against every gun control proposal, and tax increase.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    I believe he is up for election not this cycle but next. I already registered as a DINO.

I also have my letter to the editor of FNP ready and excel spreadsheet documenting his infringements.
    All MD Senators and Delegates serve a 4 year term...the next MD election is 2014, and thus he is up.

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    I sent Senator Young two emails on SB281, and he didn't even bother to reply to either of them. I might just be tempted to run as a Dem against him in the next election. That's if I could get any sort of support.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Ive also started to look to see what needs to be done to run against him. The big problem I see is how do you put your business on hold for three months? Even established businesses dont normally have their owners mia for three months.

Rockn93yj

Nov 24, 2011
    He will be speaking at the American Legion in Brunswick this Thursday.

"Join the Brunswick EDC and GBACC for our annual Legislative Update. Senator Ron Young has graciously agreed to be the guest speaker at the April 25th event to give an update on the just-completed 2103 General Assembly Session. Sen. Young has been directly involved in some of the biggest legislative issues this year."

Come at 6:30 p.m. for snacks, cash bar, and networking. Sen. Young will speak at 7:00

Thursday April 25, 2013

American Legion Steadman-Keenan Post 96, Brunswick
    18 South Maple Ave.
    Brunswick, MD 21716

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads