• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Robin Ficker is the MD version of Harold Stassen when it comes to running for office. If you remember Harold Stassen you’re as old as me.

For the younger crowd…Robin Ficker is like the Energizer Bunny…he just runs and runs…

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****I know him and his daughter Desiree, as well as his ex-wife, and other kids well. Robin was disbarred (he's a lawyer) recently for ethics issues. No way that dude wins anything political, much less governor. He is well funded (self funded I imagine) for his political campaigns, but he's just.. not right in the head.

I wish there were really good Republican candidates running in MD for governor, but I am not aware of any.

There are SO many stories I could tell about Robin. I'm sure plenty of police officers would have something to say as that dude has been around for a long time, and represents folks that have had all manner of problems with the law themselves.

He used to make a very good living. I always felt bad for his kids, and ex-wife. They have Robin as a relative.

Dude is smart. Unfortunately he is just nuts.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    ****I know him and his daughter Desiree, as well as his ex-wife, and other kids well. Robin was disbarred (he's a lawyer) recently for ethics issues. No way that dude wins anything political, much less governor. He is well funded (self funded I imagine) for his political campaigns, but he's just.. not right in the head.

I wish there were really good Republican candidates running in MD for governor, but I am not aware of any.

There are SO many stories I could tell about Robin. I'm sure plenty of police officers would have something to say as that dude has been around for a long time, and represents folks that have had all manner of problems with the law themselves.

He used to make a very good living. I always felt bad for his kids, and ex-wife. They have Robin as a relative.

So you're saying he's more "Baltimore leadership" material, then.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    He’s the guy that always had court side seats at Bullets/Wizards games and heckled opposing players relentlessly. Every election cycle he runs for some sort of office. He’s always getting ballot initiatives on the MoCo ballot

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So you're saying he's more "Baltimore leadership" material, then.

****No. Robin is actually really smart, West Point dude, attorney, talking to him you really get a sense he is a very intelligent guy. Before he went kinda nuts, he was a very successful and well to do attorney. He kinda broke once his ex-wife died. It happens. I feel bad for him.

Baltimore leadership - they are mostly just dumb as rocks, and basically all spout off about racism, police brutality, while enriching themselves with tax payer money. Look at how many of their mayors have gone to prison for all manner of graft and theft.

Baltimore used to be a great place to visit and I loved going to the aquarium as well as just shopping and eating at the inner harbor. So much less safe now. Ruined by political correctness and prosecutors that refuse to prosecute outright criminals that should not be out of prison - probably ever for the worst of them.

Now, instead of going to the Inner Harbor, I'm stuck playing with Action Figures (okok DOLLS!!! Happy Now!!!???) here in MoCo. :whack:

pred.jpg

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

"Our Friend Ficker"

A very colorful conservative with an equally colorful career. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Ficker

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Robin Ficker has been a dickhead for many years, He was banned (maybe for life) from the Capital Centre for being an asshat and screaming at opposing basketball teams from his floor seat. He is one of many upon whom I would not urinate, if they were on fire.

When I ran marathons for the Leukemia Society fundraisers, Annette (wife, or ex, per MaxV02) and daughter Desiree were on my team.

Desiree is a world class athlete (yes, this is from 2007)

1330383974_90ed3f5bfb.jpg

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Robin Ficker has been a dickhead for many years, He was banned (maybe for life) from the Capital Centre for being an asshat and screaming at opposing basketball teams from his floor seat. He is one of many upon whom I would not urinate, if they were on fire.

When I ran marathons for the Leukemia Society fundraisers, Annette (wife, or ex, per MaxV02) and daughter Desiree were on my team.

Desiree is a world class athlete (yes, this is from 2007)

1330383974_90ed3f5bfb.jpg
    WOW...a triathlete at that (10+ years ago)

6a00d83451b18a69e2010536865f0a970c-800wi

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    WOW...a triathlete at that (10+ years ago)

6a00d83451b18a69e2010536865f0a970c-800wi

*****She still takes good care of herself, works out every day, rides and races bikes and runs. She's actually in town now hanging with her brother and his family. She does some of our local hammer fest group rides here in the area when she's in town. She's still pretty fast for a chick.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    *****She still takes good care of herself, works out every day, rides and races bikes and runs. She's actually in town now hanging with her brother and his family. She does some of our local hammer fest group rides here in the area when she's in town. She's still pretty fast for a chick.
    Any interest in politics?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

It's killing me that I can't keep up with fast girls any more.

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    Is he the guy I get junk mail/ political flyers from that talk about taxes and nothing else? He's never stated any other stance.

Sleepy

Jan 19, 2013
    I saw Ficker in action in court once. He was like a confused Columbo.

Ran into court, slightly late. He was constantly fishing through stacks of papers to try and find documents. Always seemed a step behind and slightly lost. A lot of , "I know it's here, give me a minute your honor."

His client looked totally exasperated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom