• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44 Bulldog

Oct 25, 2012
    Dunkirk-Calvert County
    Nothing jumping out on google maps sat view,, how far from rt 4,, and left or right side of MF Bowen ?

At this point I am willing to knock on doors and say things like "Can I be your friend" ?
    The road before the barn

Attachments

• CEAE842E-F69B-41E3-89B4-E86EEE5476C8.png
      CEAE842E-F69B-41E3-89B4-E86EEE5476C8.png
      344.9 KB · Views: 56

44 Bulldog

Oct 25, 2012
    Dunkirk-Calvert County
    There isn’t anything you’re missing as far as I know. I’m sure it’s the same for you but living around here I can regularly hear gun shots, so my assumption is that many shoot on private land. Along with the fact that we don’t have a lot of things in this county (big box home improvement stores, etc.) it’s also my assumption that demand is presumed lower. Hell there was awhile there where I don’t even think we had an actual retail gun store.

Over the years I’ve seen a few threads here about planned ranges in Calvert but they always seem to fizzle out. Hopefully with wear carry being “allowed” now, we’ll see a range or two built as most of these people probably want to practice with what they’re carrying.
    Yea I live in Dunkirk by the AA County line and once a month sometimes more in AA County I hear automatic weapons being fired with all kinds of other weapons, sounds like maybe near Lothian/ Harwood area. I'm gonna get in the truck one day and track it down. They go through hundreds and hundreds of dollars in ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom