• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kegel Plaza, next to the entrance to the mall on 27. Open after 4 weekdays, don't know weekend schedule.

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    Kegel Plaza, next to the entrance to the mall on 27. Open after 4 weekdays, don't know weekend schedule.

Thanks. Be great if someone would chime in with the hours. As an aside I tried to find this info on the internet and couldn't. I don't know if that is a bad sign or maybe I'm more computer illiterate than I thought.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Thanks. Be great if someone would chime in with the hours. As an aside I tried to find this info on the internet and couldn't. I don't know if that is a bad sign or maybe I'm more computer illiterate than I thought.

sorta substantiates a state wide conspiracy against republicans since there is widespread news that republican first time or switch party sign ups are getting denied due to inaccurate information. :smoke: sneaky chits!

Sirex