• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redbean

Redbean
    Jan 14, 2017
    Beltsville, Maryland
    Happy 4th Weekend. And, as a gift to myself, I want to buy this Remington shotgun. I know, I know, but it just looks so damn cool and I want it! Who has this locally? Does anyone here have one? Thanks, Redbean

1656769083175.png

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Happy 4th Weekend. And, as a gift to myself, I want to buy this Remington shotgun. I know, I know, but it just looks so damn cool and I want it! Who has this locally? Does anyone here have one? Thanks, Redbean

View attachment 371246
    Makes my wrist hurt just looking at it. Nice shottie though :thumbsup:

As regarding wrists hurting, I'm fix'ing to take my 1847 Walker to the AGC later today. it's not so much the recoil, but the dead weight of that behemoth...

Bluemoon

Jul 24, 2022
    Benton LA Bossier Parish
    I have one and love it. Best truck gun I ever had. I work in some bad parts of town and it lays perfectly across my lap. Not to bad to shoot either. Mine is equipped with light and laser which makes it easy to point.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Makes my wrist hurt just looking at it. Nice shottie though :thumbsup:
    Definitely cool-looking shotgun. Have to install threads for RemChokes, LOL.

I don't think is has enough barrel time to be too bad. I've had a Pachmayr 'Vindicator' kit on an 18-1/2" 870 and even with heavy loads it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    Scotts in Glen Burnie used to sell a version "Urban Broom" they called it. Came unassembled - showed you how to install barrel. Hard to resell in MD. They treat it as a pistol now. Used to be cash and carry on a 4473.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Mossberg has a new version of the Shockwave that takes mini shells with no modifications needed. Added to my want list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom