• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    Hi all, does anyone have any recommended realtors they have personally used or have had a family member use with good results? I know someone in the market for a single family home and wants good schools that aren't Montgomery County for obvious reasons.

Edit: Presumably for Howard County but not dead set on it.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Can't recommend a realtor but for the mortgage then they should talk to MDS's El Flasko

Ryan is the Man. He and his team have the expertise to help them navigate in our current financial market.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Member Combloc is a part time realtor and a genuinely excellent guy. If he is unable to help directly I'm sure he can provide respectable referrals.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Thank you for the glowing recommendation sir! That's a little far down the road for me but, if you PM me Steel Hunter, I know of an excellent Realtor who said she would be happy to help your friends. She trained me and has over 20 years experience. I'd recommend her to anyone.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Hi all, does anyone have any recommended realtors they have personally used or have had a family member use with good results? I know someone in the market for a single family home and wants good schools that aren't Montgomery County for obvious reasons.

Edit: Presumably for Howard County but not dead set on it.

Found me my current home and the move was exactly for the reasons stated, schools. Western HoCo here now.

Sold my previous homes as well.

I’ll also admit he’s one of my best friends so I am slightly biased but even toured homes for my mom who lives out of state. She was upfront that she had no intention of buying at the moment but he still toured a home while on face time with her so she could get an understand of the area.

My brother talked my mom into a different realtor for her home sale. After it was done she wished she used Dimitri. Even though Dimitri was not the realtor he gave my mom advice the entire way.

Long story short he’s a freaking great human.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    If your friend is potentially interested in something a little west of Frederick (Middletown) we have highly recommended Agent-- you can throw me a PM. Highly rated schools in Middletown.

As a side note...our single family home in Middletown also hits the market this Thursday.

dehos

Mar 23, 2024
    Glen Burnie
    I worked with the Realtor David Butta when I was finding my house. He and his wife are extremely great and responsive and figuratively held my hand through the entire process. He was also the realtor my brother used when finding his house. I could not recommend him enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom