• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Everyone there should drop the "we will not comply" shirts for the next round of hearings and wear "RESIST" shirts instead, just to **** with the manic mommies' heads that much more.

Or big red "Mom's Demand 2A" t-shirts if you really want to watch them get confused. :)

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Honestly, the members of the Judiciary have been very considerate today. No real animosity. It's kind of refreshing. That's despite trying to put through crappy laws...

I am actually surprised they aren't pushing the good guys back until near midnight like they have in some past years.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Finally able to get a feed. Nothing seems to work very well inside Walter Read Hospital waiting area.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Video of the Sheriff should be posted here soon. Swinokur with the assist.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What a breath of fresh air...elected LE openly declaring support of the Constitution. Too bad the majority of sheriffs and chiefs of police don't.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    What a breath of fresh air...elected LE openly declaring support of the Constitution. Too bad the majority of sheriffs and chiefs of police don't.

There are some MSP troopers who don’t like the bills, but will enforce them because they don’t wanna lose their paychecks
    I say that they should arrest the politicians for violating the constitution.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    Recess at 7:50 pm. Reconvene later after general session.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Or big red "Mom's Demand 2A" t-shirts if you really want to watch them get confused. :)

Exactly. Pro 2a advocacy needs more of this sort of smug, tongue-in-cheek tone in its activism. Never underestimate the power of some high-minded trolling. If it was good enough to get Trump into the white house, it's good enough for us.

BW460

Mar 8, 2012
    With 3000 people signed up to testify, does anyone there have a sense of what percentage are pro 2a?

Thank you for all who did show up. I couldn't make it. MSI will have to settle for my money.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    99/1? There haven’t been very many in opposition of our position on the first two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I feel very strongly that I am missing my calling today. I have been glued to the screen since around 11:00 this morning. Big thanks to everyone that showed up and is testifying. I see familiar faces. Great arguments. I have enjoyed watching the judiciary get schooled. If there was any doubt in anyone's minds about how uninformed and uneducated about firearms these people are, this HAS to answer your question.

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    With 3000 people signed up to testify, does anyone there have a sense of what percentage are pro 2a?

Thank you for all who did show up. I couldn't make it. MSI will have to settle for my money.

Most of the people i saw were Pro 2A. Even some committee members backed up the testimony.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    There are some MSP troopers who don’t like the bills, but will enforce them because they don’t wanna lose their paychecks

I've been in this battle for a long time and only recall one standup Trooper. He was ordered not to testify and left his chosen career rather than succumb to the tyranny.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Have not caught up since I left around 3:00 but Rack told me some moms need to get action were huddled in the bathroom feigning being afraid of all the white t-shirt aryan guys. What aholes. They just do not being outnumbered. Crisis looking for a cause. Awesome all the people who showed. Nice!!!!!!

ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007

Ahhhh yes, the Nuremburg Defense.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

I think I heard the number "150". I'll ask the trooper by the door with the list the next time im over there. He seemed pretty 2a friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom