• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leomort

Jul 31, 2020
    As I was taking a rough inventory of my reloading components and given the political climate along with reloading components availability/pricing being the way it is; Do you feel ready for the next election?

Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    Yes I am. In fact, as soon as I can mail my vote, I will mail my +1 for Donald J. Trump and then go fishing, hiking, traveling and enjoying life to the fullest.

Early Voting:

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    My wife and I will both be chief judges at the polls and will probably work several days of the early voting. I've been trying to convince her to change from Independent to Republican so she can vote in the primary. Otherwise in MD her vote won't matter one iota. At least if she votes in the primary, we can throw some support behind Christie.

leomort

Jul 31, 2020
    I think I'm doing alright, but I've also cut back on my shooting. I will continue to buy as find "deals". I doubt primers will ever come back down in price to pre-covid. Think I may stock on more 22lr ammo and shoot that if things get tight again

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I am ready but I am also TIRED...tired of all the divisive talk going on. I just want it to be over... I feel no matter who wins...we all lose.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    My wife and I will both be chief judges at the polls and will probably work several days of the early voting. I've been trying to convince her to change from Independent to Republican so she can vote in the primary. Otherwise in MD her vote won't matter one iota. At least if she votes in the primary, we can throw some support behind Christie.

****That's great you and your wife are chief judges. I live in a part of MoCo that is almost outright hostile to conservatives and Republicans in general. Republicans are treated as second class citizens in my area in general, and my voting area is overwhelmingly liberal and quite vocal about it. I just keep my mouth shut and vote.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    ****That's great you and your wife are chief judges. I live in a part of MoCo that is almost outright hostile to conservatives and Republicans in general. Republicans are treated as second class citizens in my area in general, and my voting area is overwhelmingly liberal and quite vocal about it. I just keep my mouth shut and vote.
    You do CrossFit. You can undermine the system from the inside….

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    You do CrossFit. You can undermine the system from the inside….

****No question. Wearing the shirt below basically innoculates me and allows me free and unfettered access to the matrix core, where I can help do my part to bring them down! :thumbsup:

crossfit1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom