• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    So I grabbed a few things from 2A prior to, and during the winter and they've all basically been sitting around as paper weights until this past Saturday. I finally loaded up some mags and went out to my buddy's property to get all these things started on a proper break-in.

I previously picked up a couple of stripped Spike's Tactical Punisher lowers and a few other various parts to build matching 7.5" and 10.5" AR pistols. I also picked up a flat dark earth Gen4 Glock 27 that will eventually be my concealed carry gun once I get my WV DL and CCL.

No issues with anything! And my first two AR builds worked flawlessly (one FTE, but I'm going to attribute that to the crappy steel cased Russian stuff.

100.jpg 050.jpg 054.jpg 006 (3).jpg 012 (3).jpg

I think next on the list is a Rem700 build in .308, suppressed, and dropped in one of those up and coming Magpul Hunter stocks.:gun7:

MEAT

May 3, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    Looks sweet, whats the details on the AR pistol, the one without the sig brace. Looks like how I want mine to look when I start building.

Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    Spike's lower, Phase 5 Hex 2 pistol buffer tube, Bushmaster LPK. The upper is a Radical Firearms, 7.5" barrel, w/ Seekins Precision MCSR rail. Feel free to PM me if you want more info on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Thanks for posting those pics!

What's the pups name? He looks like he wants to go to the range.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    That's Lucy. I've had her in the shop once. She's cute, but dumber than a box of rocks. She's got horrible trigger finger placement too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll have to bring her back in. We have some fresh treats here for her (unless one of the guys ate them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom