• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aray

Jun 6, 2010
    Crownsville, AA Co.
    That song brought tears to my wife's eyes. For a few minutes I too could not read Kevin's words about Jeff's final night to her, because I knew I could not get through them without choking up, and I didn't want to start tearing up too, and making her situation worse.

Thanks Jeff. Thanks Kevin. For many things.

Occam

Recovering Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I was reminded again, recently, of a scene from The Crown, where Queen Elizabeth is talking to newly placed Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. They're discussing Thatcher's propensity to get things done, even if there are bruises and ruffled feathers from not standing down in resignation to opposing bullies, a la the 1A fight in court now continuing in his name. Jeff's gregarious, congenial, happy warrior ways didn't mean he was worried if the people chipping away at our liberties got their feelings hurt when he called them out. If he'd never heard McKay's poem or seen this portrayal, I'd like to think he'd nod his head, since it made me think of him.

wolfwood

Aug 24, 2011
    Jeff was my client in overturning Annapolis's taser ban. He volunteered without a moment's hesitation when he found out I needed a client. He was fearless and my life is better for knowing him.

rambling_one

MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Jeff was a remarkable man, and is sorely missed by those he touched.

Top Bottom