• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prospector

Sep 1, 2008
    Hey Guys and Gals

This is what's going to be going on on R4 for Sat.Also this will be the last weekend for the raffle tickets.Buy a few it's going to the junior team and is sure worth the money.

I would like to do an email blast to all members. We will be holding a long range wind reading clinic next Saturday starting at 9:30. The distinguished Gunny Sergent Stephens will teach a mental management course in the class room after the BOD meeting . Several national record holders will be present to mentor. This is designed for all levels from never shooting distance to experienced to hone skills .We will then proceed to the 1,000 line of R4 for instruction on gear a safety . The course of fire is limited to 30 cal and below. Shooters will shoot in teams and share pit duty. Shooters should request pullers if desired . All requisite QSC forms must be present prior to the event. It will be $20 for members and $30 for QSC guests. rifles are not required for new shooters as other members will coach new shooters and provide gear. Chris Stephens will RSO and Mullins will OIC.
    Dave

Hope all ya'll can come!!!

Steve

NateG

Oct 16, 2009
    VA
    Cool. I hope it's nicely windy with some good mirage for teaching purposes that day.

I'm out in Arizona for a match, or else I'd love to play along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom