• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    I had these t-shirts printed to commemorate the Pravda Brewery (Lviv, Ukraine) release of its recipes and artwork for breweries around the world to use as part of their humanitarian fundraising efforts for displaced Ukrainians. I brewed a batch this past weekend myself.

The shirt has the beer’s label artwork on the front, and the Pravda Brewery’s recipe on the back.

You’d be getting one of the 5 of these shirts that exist anywhere. They are Custom Colors brand 100% cotton shirts that are somewhat loose-fitting and long compared to most standard 2XL shirts. I will mail it for free, but if you can pick up FTF in the vicinity of Carroll County I will include a can of Putin Huylo beer that was brewed by a friend’s brewery in Virginia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C39385E9-48DC-4107-84F2-7BFA46A4B6ED.jpeg
    3A709111-F5CF-4C52-A98F-43E28690A672.jpeg

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Please count me in. Very nice of you to do this.

Dang it, sorry but I gifted the last shirt to a friend this evening. I am considering making another group-buy order if enough people would be interested.

Last edited:

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    WTF?
    How did I miss this???

OP any chance for a Mod 2?

There’s certainly a chance. The shirts came out great and they’re super comfy and well sized. The thing is with all the full color on front and the printing on back, they’re pretty pricey in small quantities (like $35-39 depending on sizes). I did these because it’s what I do as a side hobby. I could start a separate group buy and see where it goes.

dh0824

MDS Supporter
    Apr 21, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    There’s certainly a chance. The shirts came out great and they’re super comfy and well sized. The thing is with all the full color on front and the printing on back, they’re pretty pricey in small quantities (like $35-39 depending on sizes). I did these because it’s what I do as a side hobby. I could start a separate group buy and see where it goes.

OP:

I'm in if you ever do a second run. I've got a few boys in my unit who'd love to buy these as well. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom