• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    I dont know about that. This is my carry setup for tomorrow.

5FktjuD.jpg

I have a class and its for showing people that most people dont notice a thing. I will stand up front with this on under a hoody for a few mins talking, before I ask how many noticed I was carrying a gun ( all unloaded and checked )
    Reminds me of this.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    did you affirm? To me a way to fish
    At the time I carried no weapons. Today i probably would, only because I don't know what they have seen. as in as they are talking to me from the passenger side is my P320 peeking out from under my shirt or if they come to the driver side and I am reaching for my registration in the glove box do they see out line of my mags under my shirt.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    At the time I carried no weapons. Today i probably would, only because I don't know what they have seen. as in as they are talking to me from the passenger side is my P320 peeking out from under my shirt or if they come to the driver side and I am reaching for my registration in the glove box do they see out line of my mags under my shirt.
    I can see that yikes.

Tower43

USMC - 0311
    Jul 6, 2010
    Lusby, MD
    I dont know about that. This is my carry setup for tomorrow.

5FktjuD.jpg

I have a class and its for showing people that most people dont notice a thing. I will stand up front with this on under a hoody for a few mins talking, before I ask how many noticed I was carrying a gun ( all unloaded and checked )
    flex that wallet with that staccato LOL

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    flex that wallet with that staccato LOL
    Only a little, it will be more of a flex to say I also own 10 mags for it. Even more of a flex of I am probably gonna buy a CS.

But for the fun part. I had that on today during the class I had a normal sized hoddie as my cover. I had it on for 45 mins, of walking around, talking teaching etc. When it came to the time to talk about cover garments, holsters, belts etc I went thru the stuff on that for 20 mins. At the end I said " you all know I have been armed ( unloaded ) all day ( showing drawing, rehostering etc )". I announced that I had 6 guns on me, and 4 of them where glock 19 or larger. I started pulling them out as I explained most people are oblivious to when people carry. I think I got the point across, the eyes got all big and jaws hit the table.

Tower43

USMC - 0311
    Jul 6, 2010
    Lusby, MD
    Only a little, it will be more of a flex to say I also own 10 mags for it. Even more of a flex of I am probably gonna buy a CS.

But for the fun part. I had that on today during the class I had a normal sized hoddie as my cover. I had it on for 45 mins, of walking around, talking teaching etc. When it came to the time to talk about cover garments, holsters, belts etc I went thru the stuff on that for 20 mins. At the end I said " you all know I have been armed ( unloaded ) all day ( showing drawing, rehostering etc )". I announced that I had 6 guns on me, and 4 of them where glock 19 or larger. I started pulling them out as I explained most people are oblivious to when people carry. I think I got the point across, the eyes got all big and jaws hit the table.
    Nice. I'm going to have to settle for the Prodigy... though I've shot one and it's nice. And that'll still take a bit of saving lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom