• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Does anyone know if the psa rock and dagger pistols be sold in md?

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    There is a dagger on the list but there is not a rock or pistol chambered in 5.7 on the list.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    From what I understand, PSA won't ship the magazines to MD even though the FFL can pin them.

I have a Dagger Full Size-S if you're interested in shooting one before attempting to buy one. Mine was purchased out of state.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    From what I understand, PSA won't ship the magazines to MD even though the FFL can pin them.

I have a Dagger Full Size-S if you're interested in shooting one before attempting to buy one. Mine was purchased out of state.
    That sucks because they have packages that include 10 magazines. (10x 23 round mags...:whoa:)

If your response was to me, I truly appreciate the offer but I'm interested in the 5.7x28mm.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    That sucks because they have packages that include 10 magazines. (10x 23 round mags...:whoa:)

If your response was to me, I truly appreciate the offer but I'm interested in the 5.7x28mm.
    Can’t help on the Rock.

I do have a S&W 5.7 if you wanna try ;-)

Katsoup

Avtomat Kalashnikova
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2023
    Maryland
    Dagger - my buddy has one (online ordered)

Rock 5.7 unable to get mags for in MD
    Haven't seen any store with them in stock but you can always have a story order one in for you. You could order magazines out of state and 5.7 ammo is getting pretty expensive GL. I'll be shooting the dagger on the 28th and my Glock with the micro dagger slide. I'll let you know if you're still interested.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Dagger - my buddy has one (online ordered)

Rock 5.7 unable to get mags for in MD
    Haven't seen any store with them in stock but you can always have a story order one in for you. You could order magazines out of state and 5.7 ammo is getting pretty expensive GL. I'll be shooting the dagger on the 28th and my Glock with the micro dagger slide. I'll let you know if you're still interested.
    5.7 is getting expensive?

It’s literally the exact opposite. Prices have been declining the last couple years. And more ammo manufactures are in the 5.7 game now

Katsoup

Avtomat Kalashnikova
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2023
    Maryland
    5.7 is getting expensive?

It’s literally the exact opposite. Prices have been declining the last couple years. And more ammo manufactures are in the 5.7 game now
    I should have said "was" expensive. Havent looked in a while but I remember looking at the rock and the ammo prices months ago. The price per round was $1.05~.
    I did a quick search just now and see it has dropped to 62.2¢ per round. MAYBE I SHOULD BUY ONE :party29:

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    I should have said "was" expensive. Havent looked in a while but I remember looking at the rock and the ammo prices months ago. The price per round was $1.05~.
    I did a quick search just now and see it has dropped to 62.2¢ per round. MAYBE I SHOULD BUY ONE :party29:
    It’s actually down to 50cents per round !

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    I believe the FFL can pin the mag before the transfer. I could be wrong though.

The vendor can do whatever they want. They can ship the mags, they can pin them and then ship or they can refuse to ship them. PSA generally refuses to ship them.

If the vendor doesn't pin then, but still ships them, the FFL can pin them or can keep them. They can't just release them. Some will do a swap for smaller MD compliant mags. It is a conversation you should have with the FFL before buying.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    It’s actually down to 50cents per round !
    Thanks for posting. I ordered 300rnds. After shipping it was 58cpr.

I asked my wife if a package was delivered today and she gave me this tiny box that weighed a couple pounds. "I was thinking this can't be right!"

Very interesting bullet design.

Scope3334

Industry Partner
    Mar 12, 2016
    If you want to get your hands on one we keep them in-stock. They also come with the mags!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom