piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    If one reads the reviews on Palmetto St. Armory about this PSA 16" 7.62x39 upper, which is used on a AR-15 lower, they're all positive - about 21 reviews.
    Maybe they've improved this upper. Anyone here verify this?

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I keep missing this -- keeps going out of stock every time I sit down to actually buy it. Its a fun game though.

PSA was selling the 7.62X39 AR15 uppers last week for sale price of $349. This week at $319.
    When they advertise a sale, they shouldn't come behind that the very next week and lower it $30 more dollars. If they were a department store, they'd hear about it from the customers.

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Be careful. PSA has no qualms about clearancing out stuff that flat out doesn't work.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    PSA was selling the 7.62X39 AR15 uppers last week for sale price of $349. This week at $319.
    When they advertise a sale, they shouldn't come behind that the very next week and lower it $30 more dollars. If they were a department store, they'd hear about it from the customers.

What? EVERY department store does this. Prices steadily go down leading up to christmas every year. If you wait for the bigger sale you risk the item being sold out. Marketing 101. If you want to reduce inventory one way is to put item on sale (others are to advertise, provide incentives, etc.) If that still doesn't reduce inventory to desired levels, further reduce the price. Repeat as necessary.

Thinking about getting one as a backup to my orig 7.62x39 Colt upper. I have lots of mags already.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    What? EVERY department store does this. Prices steadily go down leading up to christmas every year. If you wait for the bigger sale you risk the item being sold out. Marketing 101. If you want to reduce inventory one way is to put item on sale (others are to advertise, provide incentives, etc.) If that still doesn't reduce inventory to desired levels, further reduce the price. Repeat as necessary.

Thinking about getting one as a backup to my orig 7.62x39 Colt upper. I have lots of mags already.

Relative to the mags you mentioned, do you use any of the more expensive Bushmaster 7.62X39 AR mags? How do they work and are they made of aluminum?

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I have a bunch of ASC mags for the 7.62 and 5.45 uppers. Both seem to work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom