Attachments

• F'NCoyotes.JPG
      F'NCoyotes.JPG
      114.6 KB · Views: 71

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Ok, so whats the deal on the slings for these? I can make something in leather while I wait and wait and wait on the ammo. There's a sling slot on the rear underside, and not sure what's the deal with how the front sling attachment point works. I'd want to carry it barrel down and over both shoulders.

BTW if anyone needs taxidermy services, fur hats, holsters, fur pelts, or used traps, trapping instructions for TEOTWAWKI, and wants to trade some of your 5.7 ammo from your mega caches, let me know. LOL! Dammit now I really want to try this gun out!

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    So ok, every online place seems to be way out-of-stock on the 5.7 rounds, and I just bought a PS90, and the store I bought it from only had 2 boxes of some powered down stuff for the 5.7 pistol only, or at least it said " for pistol use only" on it. They said they could get me more within this week, but if the online places are out, then I dunno.

As to the gun itself- I think someone with aspergers invented it ( well it sure is a weird gun for sure!). Gotta support my tribe.

I believe you bought the one I was ogling myself. Nice grab. If you had waited any longer I would have grabbed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom