• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    ... "That is significant, particularly in Connecticut, where draconian measures were enacted in the wake of Newtown, and where Democrat Gov. Dannell P. Malloy has made 'gun control' a defining platform of his administration, one he’s been vocal about extending to the national level. Yet Belsito and Horn were competing for the gun owner vote, not for the citizen disarmament faction. " ...

:D :thumbsup:

Gdud50

Apr 8, 2013
    Excellent news. I am under the impression that this whole ban guns brouhaha brought a lot of pro-gunners out of the woodwork and into the polls.

Hopefully we will see some of this happen in Maryland.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    While guns and gunning are the issue for many of us, we have many reasons to "come out of the woodwork" both as Americans and as voters. The current crop of folks who are in Washington really aren't doing anything that vaguely resembles representing us. We need to be mad as hell that they're using our Constitution and Bill of Rights as doormats. Incumbentsneed to go. VTBO. vote the bastards out

Good for those folks in Connecticut.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Gun control is a proven loser at the polls, that's why I like to see these people come out before they get elected. Algore found this out.

Blawson

Apr 18, 2013
    Severn
    I bet you that the Md reps and senators who voted for sb281 will shit their pants when they read this and realize what a huge mistake theyve made.

Cant wait to send them to the unemployment line

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    I hope this is a sign. And I hope all my conservative brothers vote these idiots out! We have to get Mike Miller and OweMalice out! No sleeping through election anymore. Everyone must vote...

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I see the recall elections going the same way for CO. This state was pushed and now the people are pushing back hard. This just makes me believe more and more that 2014 is going to be a blood bath for gun grabbers.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    This is really uncalled for. You can disagree with the man all day, but in the end, he was a damn strong supporter of the 2nd amendment and did a lot for it in MD and deserves respect for that.

With all the things he said in the other thread unprovoked about all of us being Klansman and Nazis, i figured he can take a joke. But boy, its good he has you to defend him since he disappears and backpeddles when he gets called out. Your right he does alot of work voting these dicks in then "helping" fix it.

I wont muck this thread up any further. The joke got taken personally (as usually) and someone got their feelings hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom