• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I just got an email from KRArmory.com (I think I've bought ammo from them before. Edit: Yes, I bought a couple thousand Barnul 7.62x39 from them earlier this year. They were legit and no problems.)
    $470 delivered for 5000 SPP (Ginex brand). That $94/1k.

guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    As of this post, SRMP CCI 450s for 8.5 cents per primer, shipped at KYgunco

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky

Thanks.. Just what I need, more MSRP.. :)

A few more can't hurt...

guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    I'm longing for a case of 5k LRP's for less than 10 cents per primer. I'm pretty much ahead on stocking SRP's when they dropped cases for 5-5.5 cents per primer two years ago. Glad to help bend wallets if you need them.

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa

Thanks Guzma , a lot cheaper than Brownells, Midway or Natchez’s

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Man o Man, I never thought when I got started in shooting 40 years ago that primers would be more expensive than full factory ammo used to be.

I finally got my reloader maybe 12 years ago, and sadly lost my shooting/reloading buddy to apparent suicide 1.25 years ago.

Having dies ,powder,brass, and lead for most of my rifle calibers and most pistol components, I seem to remember acquiring a supply of rifle primers ( old military stock) but think I am lacking in pistol primers.

Kills me to think I may be financially unable to reload for my .38/357, .44, 45 and 40.
    Freaking hundreds of dollars for primers seems intolerable. Heck, my last car cost me $200 and my last truck was $1.

Last edited:

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    Man o Man, I never thought when I got started in shooting 40 years ago that primers would be more expensive than full factory ammo used to be.

I finally got my reloader maybe 12 years ago, and sadly lost my shooting/reloading buddy to apparent suicide 1.25 years ago.

Having dies ,powder,brass, and lead for most of my rifle calibers and most pistol components, I seem to remember acquiring a supply of rifle primers ( old military stock) but think I am lacking in pistol primers.

Kills me to think I may be financially unable to reload for my .38/357, .44, 45 and 40.
    Freaking hundreds of dollars for primers seems intolerable. Heck, my last car cost me $200 and my last truck was $1.

Ok, Thanks. Been a week for me

410scotts

Mar 2, 2021
    Columbia, MD
    $95 plus shipping & Hazmat 5 max
    CCI SRP
    In stock (for now long, who knows)
    I drove to Ohio last week and stopped at a Sportsman's Warehouse in WV. Was able to pick up CCI #400 for $5.06 per 100, limit 2 . Grabbed 200 on the way there and 200 on the way home. It was nice to see some stores are still selling at reasonable prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom