• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tower43

USMC - 0311
    Jul 6, 2010
    Lusby, MD
    (not sure if this is the best place, but I'm a little torn deciding on cost)

M&P S&W 9 (9mm), less than 200 rounds through the barrel.
    Range Carry Kit (holster, mag holder, case, back straps)
    5 17rd 9mm Magazines
    500+ round of S&B 9mm Ball Ammo

I just don't shoot the 9mm, and never carry it when I'm visiting states I can, so I think I should sell it for the extra funds to finally get my R700 in .308 :D

Please be reasonable and not "oh give it to me, etc"

Thanks

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I don't think you'd get NEW pricing, but you should be able to get somewhat close with the extra mags and the range kit/ammo.

New is only about $450 range.

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    Not to be a smart ass but list in on the classifieds. I could sit here and tell you it's worth $1000 and someone else can tell you it's worth $40 but if you want to sell it set the price a bit high. If it doesn't sell list it again and lower the price. Repeat until it sales.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I don't think you'd get NEW pricing, but you should be able to get somewhat close with the extra mags and the range kit/ammo.

New is only about $450 range.

Brad I think you are a little low. I would price it $525 and have a little room to haggle.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Brad I think you are a little low. I would price it $525 and have a little room to haggle.

Agreed, but we're all guilty of trying to find the lowest possible prices - and $450 area was the lowest price I could find for a NIB 9mm M&P.

With the range kit, extra mags, and ammo - he should be able to get a good price for it, I was just giving him the low side of what I've found online so he could adjust accordingly. :)

Tower43

USMC - 0311
    Jul 6, 2010
    Lusby, MD
    mrow - the point was to get a couple ballpark figures and post it from that, I don't want to overprice and have it sit for a couple months because I was dumb.... sheesh, ya gotta be a PITA..

@bootknife; yea man, still down the road, but I might need to move for financial sake - living in the backwoods is killing me with gas and such

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    If someone can get a new one transferred in for less than $500, the only attractive thing to me would be the 5 included mags. Does it have the original sights (about the only thing I would upgrade if buying a new one)? The range carry stuff is kind of a throw-away (to me at least).

Also, you'd probably end up with more money if you sold the 9mm ammo separately (that's worth ~$100 alone).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom