• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Travism30

Mar 31, 2007
    i was reading a thing in my monthly nra magazine while sitting in a tree tring to hunt and there was an article asking to recruit one person to the nra and if everyone did it, it would double our numbers. so i got to thinking we could do this for the upcoming presidential election.

I am assuming for the most part we all support ron paul. We all also atleast know someone who shares the same intrest as us who doesnt vote. I myself know atleast 5 who think "its never been down to 5 votes so why does it matter?" So if we can encourage atleast one person if not more to register and vote for ron paul. It would increase then chances of Dr. Paul being elected.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    i was reading a thing in my monthly nra magazine while sitting in a tree tring to hunt and there was an article asking to recruit one person to the nra and if everyone did it, it would double our numbers. so i got to thinking we could do this for the upcoming presidential election.

I am assuming for the most part we all support ron paul. We all also atleast know someone who shares the same intrest as us who doesnt vote. I myself know atleast 5 who think "its never been down to 5 votes so why does it matter?" So if we can encourage atleast one person if not more to register and vote for ron paul. It would increase then chances of Dr. Paul being elected.

I missed the date to switch my party affiliation for the primary............. :mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54:

And so did my g/f and she's pissed as well... :mad54::mad54::mad54:

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Unfortunately, Dr. Paul isn't a master of the sound bite, professional liar, or willing to compromise his beliefs for campaign contributions or minority interest applause, so he has little chance of being elected in this country.
    It's a pity, really. He'd be a great leader- I have a bumper sticker on my truck, a couple of t-shirts, and donate whenever I can. I know he won't be elected, but when we're in hell in two years, I can at least say I tried to do my part to avoid the inevitable catastrophe.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Unfortunately, Dr. Paul isn't a master of the sound bite, professional liar, or willing to compromise his beliefs for campaign contributions or minority interest applause, so he has little chance of being elected in this country.
    It's a pity, really. He'd be a great leader- I have a bumper sticker on my truck, a couple of t-shirts, and donate whenever I can. I know he won't be elected, but when we're in hell in two years, I can at least say I tried to do my part to avoid the inevitable catastrophe.

At least there's someone I can truly stand behind in this election... :thumbsup:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I guess that would be sometime after the primary and before the general election if he should decide to run as an independent, which I haven't heard even a whisper about.

More power to him but bottom line .......................he can't win. The country at this point won't elect a 3rd party candidate.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    More power to him but bottom line .......................he can't win. The country at this point won't elect a 3rd party candidate.

Besides, I've seen at least a dozen video clips of people asking him if he'd run as an independent if he doesn't get the R nomination - and in each one, he dismissed the question saying he has no intention of doing so.

He has brought a lot of issues to the table, and a lot of people have getting rid of the IRS/Income Tax/Federal Reserve/NAU on their minds. I hope those voices and ideas won't fade like the mainstream media/politicians/power players want them to after this election...

m4strmind

Nov 14, 2006
    If nothing else ron paul gives us hope for the future.

Young people and educated people like what ron paul has to say.

perhaps if we can make it 30 years we will see big changes in this country for the better.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Anyone see the Ron Paul Blimp yet today?

Its circling the DC Metro Area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom