• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Anyone had trouble with Midway shipping powder? I ordered 3031 Saturday as they had it in stock. Sunday they send me an e-mail that it shipped and it had a label created with UPS as they were not picking it up until Monday afternoon, obviously. Checked last night and it still just has a label created. Tried to call CS and closed for weather. I'd be pretty sure if they but a box with a UPS sticker on the dock, UPS would be moving it. I am just wondering if they over sold, won't cancel the order and hoping to fill it in a few weeks?

I messed up and ordered the wrong decapping pins and placed another order for the correct ones and they got here USPS already. Which makes me question if they over sold their powder.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Do I understand what you're saying......

Midway closes and they are just going to plop a box of gunpowder out on the dock for UPS to pickup whenever they come by?????

......as an ex-UPS driver I can answer in one word....Nope.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Archeryrob

Mar 7, 2013
    No they only closed Thursday for a snow event and I couldn't speak to CS. I had not tried before that because I did not check, as I got "it was shipped e-mail" from them on Sunday. The powder, or box label, has been sitting ready to ship all week since Sunday.

It just seems odd a mail order got here already and this isn't moving. I'll wait until I talk to them but I am assuming they over sold their powder stock.

Archeryrob

Mar 7, 2013
    I got on the phone with Midway CS and UPS has a shortage of Hazmat drivers and it is hanging up orders for them. UPS does not have enough certified drivers to move the Hazmat orders.

SKIP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2009
    Glenwood/Glenelg
    I got on the phone with Midway CS and UPS has a shortage of Hazmat drivers and it is hanging up orders for them. UPS does not have enough certified drivers to move the Hazmat orders.

I also ordered powder Monday said it would be delivered today.
    Since then they have said:

The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I just snagged 4lbs of Accurate 2230 at Powder Valley - seems they still have some left, but they don't have the 8 lb jugs. I only picked up 4 single 1 lb containers - figure that will get me through my next 223 loading for a little bit at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom