• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jzxpw6

Aug 3, 2012
    I would like for the people that were not part of the 365 post Legg/pre-stay group to let me know how they were notified that their applications would not be processed. Additionally, there was rumor that your funds were returned to you. I ask whether this is true? If you were notified by letter that your application would not be processed and you kept your letter, please contact me asap.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I would like for the people that were not part of the 365 post Legg/pre-stay group to let me know how they were notified that their applications would not be processed. Additionally, there was rumor that your funds were returned to you. I ask whether this is true? If you were notified by letter that your application would not be processed and you kept your letter, please contact me asap.

There were several threads documenting all of this last spring/summer... no rumors.

Several people received the "courtesy" of having their app fee returned, rather than be outright denied.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi

My letter was dated 5/9 and told me to send additional info in 30 days or my application would be denied.

No return of funds.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Not to hijack the thread but I got my denial letter earlier this month too.

I plan on submitting specific "G&S" reasons to carry, namely bank deposits, (both cash and checks) for the store where I work with the owner's approval and concurrence. Has anyone gone through this specific process and if so, how much detail did you provide regarding the bank deposits and did you get approved?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Not to hijack the thread but I got my denial letter earlier this month too.

I plan on submitting specific "G&S" reasons to carry, namely bank deposits, (both cash and checks) for the store where I work with the owner's approval and concurrence. Has anyone gone through this specific process and if so, how much detail did you provide regarding the bank deposits and did you get approved?

I provided 15 months of statements on 2 accounts, but i only included the cash deposits/withdraws. I also included a copy of my corporate charter (which anyone with internet access can easily find). I also included a copy of my licence again, readily available on DLLR. I sent along my C&R, MD Collectors, gay ass MSP online training card and copy of my FL carry permit.

5 days (literally) mailbox to mailbox. Typical restrictions, but, since I own 2 businesses and several properties, Id pretty much have cause to carry a majority of the time.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I was denied back in around 2002, they very specifically told me if I could get the owner of the business to write a letter stating I was REQUIRED to carry,..... Id be approved.

They also indicated that person could/would be held responsible in the event of and incident with myself and the handgun. Back the my Mom owned the company, I didnt even feel like it was right to ask, so......

I gave up and was denied, they were total dicks to try to work with back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom