• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    I hope they fix it. I'm stuck in limbo... lol

Oh and fwiw, I called them this morning and only waited a couple mins before a nice lady said I'm SOL, sorry.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Submitted my application yesterday,as of today,I've received the email saying"Your application has been accepted".
    Ok. Congratulations, but I am now pissed that applications AFTER mine and others are accepted while those of us that did them over a week ago are still in ******* limbo.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Ok. Congratulations, but I am now pissed that applications AFTER mine and others are accepted while those of us that did them over a week ago are still in ******* limbo.

We TOLD you to wait until official paperwork was promulgated. :sarcasm:

Sincerely, I hope yours hits the gate soonest. I'm sure they're grinding away as fast as their little hands can work. They have no incentive to delay any more, and excessive delay could bring them a whole big batch of trouble...

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    We TOLD you to wait until official paperwork was promulgated. :sarcasm:

Sincerely, I hope yours hits the gate soonest. I'm sure they're grinding away as fast as their little hands can work...
    In the order received, my fat ass...

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys

No clue man but i didn't attach the SCOTUS decision as my reason(since it's not necessary),so maybe thats a factor?! We can only speculate....

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    We are advised by the State Police that everything is now fixed and up and running. Let me know if anyone has problems.
    The system is still not sending out the automated password reset emails. I've been having the problem since yesterday afternoon. I was prompted to change mine as I hadn't logged on in a month, but their PW reset emails are apparently not going out, so I am dead in the water relative to starting my app. I've tired on several devices and multiple browsers over the last 24 hours. Nada.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Seems The People like their Civil Rights after all...

Gun shops, Maryland State Police seeing surge in those seeking wear-and-carry permits

MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WBFF) — Just one day after Gov. Larry Hogan made it easier to obtain a handgun wear-and-carry permit in Maryland, FreeState Gun Range said their phone lines are flooded.

"It’s just been off the hook, so to speak," said Bryan Fletcher, the range's training department director.

Fletcher said, in the past 24 hours, they’ve accepted more than 500 reservations for their wear-and-carry classes alone, booking them out clear through the end of the month...

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    The system is still not sending out the automated password reset emails. I've been having the problem since yesterday afternoon. I was prompted to change mine as I hadn't logged on in a month, but their PW reset emails are apparently not going out, so I am dead in the water relative to starting my app. I've tired on several devices and multiple browsers over the last 24 hours. Nada.
    Check your spam folder, and depending on which email service provider you’re using, add them to your white list just in case.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Check your spam folder, and depending on which email service provider you’re using, add them to your white list just in case.
    I've been monitoring that folder as well. Nothing but the normal Nigerian Prince emails in the big bucket of spam. Shouldn't be an issue with the provider. I've routinely had to reset my PW on the portal to submit 77Rs and those emails always came through instantaneously.

I emailed the licensing division support address. Curious to see if I get a response.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    In the order received, my fat ass...

The last time (around the Woodard decision)

When or how fast you are picked up depends which county you reside in. My guess was the MSP went with the counties with the most applicants first back then.

Now, the MSP needs to hire an army of investigators if they want to process 29000 applications in a timely manner.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    I have the same issue, not in spam either. I have emailed several msp email links to see about some resolve, but we are stuck in limbo without that confirmation email.

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    I plan on submitting my application at the end of the month once I get the training done. For the references, do they end up calling all of them? For the "supervisor" for work, at my company, corporate does not permit us to provide much information as references. Thankfully I get along with my manager well and do not anticipate any issues, but was wondering if he would actually be called about this?

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    The crime stats are going to be fascinating.
    Unfortunately for most thugs, they don't follow news about laws. They'll find out about the change when they end up in Shock Trauma or the morgue after trying to violently mug someone. "Wait, man, I ain't supposed to take a cap from nobody I'm robbin' an beatin' !"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom