• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun4Fun

Jan 22, 2023
    Washington DC
    So I was browsing looking at recent threads and posts when I noticed I had posted #49 times. Now I remember when I first joined just over 3 weeks ago and introduced myself these was mention somewhere (maybe the welcome section, maybe the rules, maybe someone said something I don’t remember) that something about making 50 posts meant something or another.

So I figured since I was at 49 anyways and I actually noticed that I was at 49, I would make a special post here for my 50th post basically about how it is my 50th post. :toothless

Sorry if this is off topic I just thought it was funny and at the very least gave myself a good chuckle typing this out.

Rock on! :party29:

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    So I was browsing looking at recent threads and posts when I noticed I had posted #49 times. Now I remember when I first joined just over 3 weeks ago and introduced myself these was mention somewhere (maybe the welcome section, maybe the rules, maybe someone said something I don’t remember) that something about making 50 posts meant something or another.

So I figured since I was at 49 anyways and I actually noticed that I was at 49, I would make a special post here for my 50th post basically about how it is my 50th post. :toothless

Sorry if this is off topic I just thought it was funny and at the very least gave myself a good chuckle typing this out.

Rock on! :party29:
    Close, but it is your 52nd post that is the magic number. :D

jeh

Sep 1, 2022
    MoCo
    50 posts allows you to participate in the Water Cooler threads and the Classifieds I believe. I'm working my way there myself. Congrats.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    At 50 posts you get to argue about, how to clean cast iron skillets, Jeff G's disappearance, and if Andy was justified in his actions. Buckle up.

LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    Now you are open to outright harassment, ridicule, etc. by all the other members. Of course you get to do the same to them! :D

Gun4Fun

Jan 22, 2023
    Washington DC
    At 50 posts you get to argue about, how to clean cast iron skillets, Jeff G's disappearance, and if Andy was justified in his actions. Buckle up.
    Ah I see. So standard gun forums stuff. Will I also get to state my unqualified opinions about particular firearms as fact, brag about and show off new toys, and feel superior that I was right when even 1 other person agrees with me?

but joke aside this seems like a fun place. :sign11:

oh also post #52

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom