• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanonShooter

Photographer
    Feb 29, 2012
    Should I build it, or sell it?
    And when I mean build it... I mean send it out... Little to much for me?

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Send it out... It's a great weapon to add to the arsenal. Assuming you have an arsenal.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Derek at azex does good work if you end up having it built and you can't find anyone local to do it.

http://azex.co

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    I'm building mine. Just waiting for the vise and receiver wrench. I have two parts kits in storage and a bevy of compliance parts waiting to go. Then take it to the Dulles Gun Show in February and see what types of insane offers get made on it!

No battle rifle collection can be complete without a FN FAL (G3/HK91/CETME and M1A are the others). They are highly regarded as great rifles. Can't go wrong with one and they will turn heads in a sea of ARs at the range.

Matt

CanonShooter

Photographer
    Feb 29, 2012
    Derek at azex does good work if you end up having it built and you can't find anyone local to do it.

http://azex.co

I spoke to them a while ago, Did not like the Manf of my receiver as I recall.

I'm building mine. Just waiting for the vise and receiver wrench. I have two parts kits in storage and a bevy of compliance parts waiting to go. Then take it to the Dulles Gun Show in February and see what types of insane offers get made on it!

No battle rifle collection can be complete without a FN FAL (G3/HK91/CETME and M1A are the others). They are highly regarded as great rifles. Can't go wrong with one and they will turn heads in a sea of ARs at the range.

Matt

Matt, You will have to let me know how it works out for you. Maybe I can get you to help with this one!

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    I spoke to them a while ago, Did not like the Manf of my receiver as I recall.

Matt, You will have to let me know how it works out for you. Maybe I can get you to help with this one!

Glad to help. I have the FAL armorer's information and several guides. Always happy to help a fellow shooter. If you're looking to do it yourself, you'll need the vise and the wrench to get the old receiver stub off and index the barrel to the new receiver. Once that is done, it's screws, hammers and punches. All straightforward.

Matt

CanonShooter

Photographer
    Feb 29, 2012
    Glad to help. I have the FAL armorer's information and several guides. Always happy to help a fellow shooter. If you're looking to do it yourself, you'll need the vise and the wrench to get the old receiver stub off and index the barrel to the new receiver. Once that is done, it's screws, hammers and punches. All straightforward.

Matt

Thanks... I am sure I can index, as the stub was removed before I got it. But, I'll look-up the vise and wrench this weekend. I'll hit you up if I have more questions.

Thanks again!

~John

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom