• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brads

Jan 31, 2013
    Harwood
    Why does pmag not sell 6.8 SPC magazine for my AR-15.Anyone seen a deals one the mags for this this gun I have.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Bought some of these earlier tonight. Very easy to work with and mags were as advertised. Brand new in wrapping Gen2 30rd PMags. He has more left if anyone is interested.

I messaged this person too and he responded pretty quickly. He's about 1.5 hours from me, so I'm hoping he still has some by Saturday.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I messaged this person too and he responded pretty quickly. He's about 1.5 hours from me, so I'm hoping he still has some by Saturday.

Judging by the amount he said he had left you should be fine.

For others interested I'll say it again. He is very easy to work with and is offering them at a reasonable price. Don't hesitate if you're on the fence.

bangbangbye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2012
    don't know if this was mentioned, but most of the md stores have plenty of pmags. they just need to send them out of state. if you don't have a friend, ship them to a mailing store just over the line. last time i heard, 2A had plenty of them at around $25. i picked up a couple of them last week around $27 in a va store.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    SBDGear.com has some in stock, they are also willing to ship them disassembled. Very good customer service and fast to respond to my emails.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

They have 30 round with windows in black, and also 20 round also in black and should be updating their site soon.

Forgot to add, they're $30 each plus shipping.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    I was going to grab some 20LRs but then I read the fine print.... and added the highlights below.

"Magazines with a capacity above 10 rds will not ship to NY, MA, CA, MD, NJ, HI, CT. It’s up to the customer to comply with all laws regarding these items, be over 18 years of age, and be legally allowed to possess said items. A 30% restocking fee will be charged to all customers that require refunds for disallowed purchases."

Drewsky87

Dec 20, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Just an update, the mags that I ordered yesterday from www.tactical-raleigh.com have shipped and are do in on Monday. Just a little pricey (deff. not $80 pricey though) and not bad shipping time given the current demand (assuming everything comes in as expected of course).

pebsandbam

Apr 4, 2013
    Hey Drewsky. Just checking in regarding your experience with tactical-raleigh before I place an order. I see today they have several versions of pmags in stock now and I wanted to see if your mags arrive today as advertised before I place an order.

Thanks!

Drewsky87

Dec 20, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Hey Drewsky. Just checking in regarding your experience with tactical-raleigh before I place an order. I see today they have several versions of pmags in stock now and I wanted to see if your mags arrive today as advertised before I place an order.

Thanks!

Everything arrived Monday via USPS. I ordered 3 repair kits (to be assembled out of state, of course) of the 30 round PMAGS with the window. Came with original packaging and the mags were wrapped in newspaper (I think it's someone running a small business from their home) since they had to be opened for disassembly. Everything came very quickly and not damaged or any missing parts.

Overall I was pretty happy since I haven't been able to find PMAGS very easily lately.

pebsandbam

Apr 4, 2013
    Just an update, the mags that I ordered yesterday from www.tactical-raleigh.com have shipped and are do in on Monday. Just a little pricey (deff. not $80 pricey though) and not bad shipping time given the current demand (assuming everything comes in as expected of course).

Thanks Drewsky, I placed an order and had them at my door in 2 days. Not $12 a mag, but GTG.

SpecialJ79

Feb 20, 2013
    SoMD
    Rainierarms.com has some Lancer 20 rounders in stock. Ordered a few and had them in a week. They aren't pmags but they are definitely better quality than thermold ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom