• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    SF recovery from what?

The stupid shit from Feinswein to your cockbreath nephew Newscum, and that weseal Brown, who turned the Golden State into a turd world state?

GTFO you hag!
    Welcome to the USSA ( United Soviet States of America ). And guess what folks .....if she runs she'll win.

Personally, I think she is too old to learn Mandarin when the Chinese take over. They'll have her working in a Chinese Nike shoe factory.

I think it's well past time for a few good men to stand up.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Welcome to the USSA ( United Soviet States of America ). And guess what folks .....if she runs she'll win.

Personally, I think she is too old to learn Mandarin when the Chinese take over. They'll have her working in a Chinese Nike shoe factory.

I think it's well past time for a few good men to stand up.
    Agreed, but if the folks vote for her. what you gonna do?

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Capture.JPG

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Hopefully she will keel over a couple of days before the election, so they don't have time to get a replacement on the ballot. Although it would be cool if a she did win they propped her corpse up in the chamber for the whole term, all her votes would be abstain.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Her saying that being in that congressional seat means she could help with San Francisco's local insanity problem is also her admitting that she COULD have helped previously while already in that seat AND also being extra-influential as Speaker. So what's the deal, Nancy? You could have helped before but chose not to, or you're lying about being able to help now? Either one is a reason to kick her to the curb. Except of course that district will just replace her with someone in an even crazier far-left orbit. Ugh.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Her saying that being in that congressional seat means she could help with San Francisco's local insanity problem is also her admitting that she COULD have helped previously while already in that seat AND also being extra-influential as Speaker. So what's the deal, Nancy? You could have helped before but chose not to, or you're lying about being able to help now? Either one is a reason to kick her to the curb. Except of course that district will just replace her with someone in an even crazier far-left orbit. Ugh.
    All those scummy politicians say the same thing. "If you reelect me I'll do this, this, this and that"

Well, you're already in office why haven't you done any of that already?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Relax.

It took her 40 years to turn a livable city into a criminalised cesspool. There's not much more damage she can do for the locals.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Of course Nancy is going to run.

She has a huge campaign war chest that she has to drain. By running, she can splurge on anything she wants.

If Nancy didnt run, she would just have to hand that money over to someone else.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Of course Nancy is going to run.

She has a huge campaign war chest that she has to drain launder. By running, she can splurge on anything she wants.

If Nancy didnt run, she would just have to hand that money over to someone else.
    LMFTFY

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom