• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    There are a bunch of PNTC threads on here, but I don't see a general membership thread. I just joined, but I have zero clue as to what I signed up for, as their website apparently isn't up to date. If anyone here understands the different membership levels and is willing to break it down for me, I'd appreciate it. I purchased the "Liberty Plus" membership, which was advertised as half up front and $25/mo, but my receipt says "Independence Plus," and I was charged $30. I really just want access to the tactical bays and one of the two long-distance ranges. My friend and shooting partner is also trying to join and has the same question.

Obviously, I can call next week when they open, but any info provided here is appreciated. I'm 4 hours away, so I'm trying to commit to one day/month to train. Unfortunately, there are zero outdoor shooting opportunities here in the Hampton Roads region, so I almost never shoot anymore. I'm looking to change that in 2024.

Last edited:

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    damn, schlepping to peacemaker from hampton roads will be a long haul. check out quantico. i 'think' they have private memberships where you can use their 1k range and possibly also their tactical bays.

what did you find out about peacemaker? used to be my absolute fav place to shoot but a security company bought them a few years back and they seem to have changed focus from competition.

Website http://quanticoshootingclub.com
    /Email matchdirector@quanticoshootingclub.com
    Phone703-463-8214
    Address
    PO Box 212
    Quantico VA 22134

also check out greater richmond blasters. that range/club has tactical bays and i think 600yds if not more.

Website Http://www.grbuspsa.com
    Email grbuspsa@yahoo.com
    Phone 804-307-1425
    Address
    14151 Boondock Lane
    Montpelier Va 23192

floatingboy

Apr 19, 2014
    Lisbon, MD
    If you want to shoot long distance there, you have to qualify each rifle and submit the ballistic information for the specific round you're using. Technically, you have to qualify every load that you use for any given rifle.

They acknowledge that their website is woefully out of date. They encouraged me to follow them on Facebook for more up-to-date information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom